The Aftermath

Normal"

"All Might"

"Hollow (Y/n)"

"Demon (Y/n)"

"Radio"

"Hollow (Y/n) controlled"

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

"Well?" Fenrir ask.

"Well, what?" You reply with an eyebrow raise.

"I don't understand how the others can stand you." He let out a sigh, "But I'm asking how do you like my powers. Obviously that's not my full extent, but there's more like: full lightning control, shapeshifting, full smoke control and my favorite trickster."

"So what about my ears and this that's just swaying from side to side that attach to my lower back." You referring to your new body parts that seems to be moving on there own, with your ears twitching every now and then.

"Those are passive to my- all kajiu powers you unlock, like how when you summon Rodan wing to fly. But mine are permanent, but whatever you do don't let anyone pet touch them in the opening."

"I have two things to say: Does that I could have three of me walking around?"

"Yep."

"And why would let anyone touch these?"

Fenrir gave you an 'you're got to be joke right' look or that what it looks like to you. You then notice that your fading away.

"Oh. You waking up one more thing before you go you can summon me as a wolf pup."

That was the last you heard before woke up. Upon first glance you saw Momo lying beside your bed you pull out all the medical equipment that was on/in your body this cause the heartbeat monitor to go off waking up Momo.

"You're awake!" She shout causing you to flinch a little.

"Yo." You start but stop yourself when you look at her face, "I guess you've been crying again. I'm sorry, I truly am." You say turning your head to the side with your eyes close.

Momo got up and hug you as if she let's you go you would disappear.

"Don't be sad that I'm crying. It's just the doctors said you should be dead with those injuries. You had a sword in your chest then thrown into to the bottom of the shipwreck area." She begins to cry again, "I know it part of your job but I don't know how much more my heart can take."

Your body was shaking but not enough for Momo to notice. "And you think I'm doing this for fun? I'm here for you! I'm trying my best to protect you from danger!" You break the hug, "I had to fight my past! Lilith was my first friend and girlfriend, and she DIED in my hand by my sword because it was either me or her. And she chose me to live!" Your body starts to heat up.

"(Y/n) calm down! You are going to undergo feral kajiu transformation!" All for the kajius shout out.

You calm down and made your way to the door. "I think... we should stop dating. I'm no longer the demon I used to be," your voice slowly becomes void of life as you said the final part of your sentence, "being with you has made me weak and seeing that you don't want to get hurt anymore. I think this is the best course of action to take. I'm that this relationship couldn't last as you wanted it to." You open the door and see the whole of class 1a looking at you. "WHAT?!" They took a step back.

"(Y/n), what happened to you?" Stella was one of two persons who was calm.

"I'm perfectly fine I just broke things of with Momo. And I'm planning on going back home. If you and Izuku want to stay you can I don't really care."

"I get it now Stella that's not (Y/n)." Izuku was the one to speak but he confuse everyone there, "That's the demon of Kingsman you're looking at."

"Wait you mean THE demon that wiped out all of Italy criminal hideouts and operations. And the one that even All Might is scared of?" Kaminari ask.

"I'm flattered that civilians know about me." You say as your horns grew out and your wolf tail turn in a mix between wolf and demon tail. "Now who knows where the girl I captured is?"

"And what are you planning on doing with her?"

"Quite simply actually first I'm going ask her where I can find that bastard then ask her how is she even still alive and why haven't she escape from them. Does that satisfy your question?"

"She's in jail."

"Father. What are you doing here?" They all turn to see Haishi Midoriya standing there with a frown on his face.

"I'm here because I got word you went Feral. Now I'm hearing that you're reverting back into a heartless killer."

"Tch. I'm doing this for everyone's own safety."

"And where's the danger?"

"You're looking at it." You eyes went cobalt blue before going golden brown, "But I do hope that Ms. Yaoyorozu know what she did, just killed every villain in a 15 mile radius." You start laughing menacingly as you start to disappear. "And don't try finding."

But there was something that everyone saw right before you left... sadness was written all over your face.