First day

'Well I guess you do have people with giganticfication quirk.' I tought look at the door in front of both me and Izuku for Stella she Momo decided to have a sleepover last night. I open and instantly closed it back, "Why the fuck are they here?" Izuku asked looking like he was ready to kill someone. "Calm down. They probably won't recognize you." "And how are you so sure?" I gave an 'are you serious look'.look'.

"It's been years since you last seen them. And the way you describe them it sounds like they wouldn't even care that you're dead." I saw him calm down a bit, "And what if you see him again?" "Report that I see him as threat to the school and ask the permission to kill him. Or be civil about it and wait until he screws up." I opened the door again and walked in first and saw the human caterpillar himself, "Wow, first day and it's this noisy. Quiet down so the teacher can down what he needs to do." Everyone looked at me and Izuku.

"Thanks for interrupting me." He pulls out a p.e. uniform, "Put these on and meet outside."

In the male changing room

We were all in changing until a manly red haired guy walked up to me. "Wow dude your muscles look manly. And those scars too." "Uhh...thanks. These are proof that I survived." I put on my shirt and left them confused except Izuku.

"We're going to do a quirk assessment test." Aizawa said when the girl that I save asked, "What about the orientation." He went on saying that, "Those are a waste of time for the hero course." He then threw a ball at me, "Step into the ring." I did what he said, "What's your highest throw?" "I think it was 150 meters without my quirk." "Okay I want you to use your quirk this time when you throw it." I nod and active my quirk, this cause both blue flames and pure orange flames with electricity to form on my hand. "Now, God's wraith." As soon as the ball left my hand the ball broke sound barrier causing a sonic boom and the ground around me to charred to about 10 meters from me, the glasses that the school had been destroyed the trees nearby, broken. My classmates, shock to say the least. Aizawa showed his phone with how far the ball went. "6969690 meters!!!" Everyone shout, "Weird I could of sworn I held back just enough to make it to 1500 meters." I could feel them looking at me, "How were holding back?" I looked to Aizawa to see him nod, "He will be using his at least 50% of his power so he doesn't destroy the the college." (I did make it known that this a college au, right?)

Timeskip

When the test was done I went back to the ring to throw the ball again. "You all might want hold onto something." I closed my eyes for a second when I opened them, they changed from my   (e/c) to red, with me grow a little over 9 foot growing scales with the dorsal fin and tail.

I charged 50% of my power into my (p/h) and launched it when it into orbit whilst creating a crater around me and the dimensional displacement I up was shattered. "*Pant* That took more than I thought." I jumped from the middle of crater to the others. "(Y/n) your hand. It's broken." I looked down and saw my hand was failing around, "I can fix it later." Aizawa came with the results with me at the top, Izuku at second, Stella at third, Izumi got fourth and Momo got fifth and the list went on with mineta got last. "Now change back and to class to collect your syllabus and get ready to move into your dorms." I begin walking until I was face to face with the last person I want to see. "Elijah." "Son it's nice to see that-" I cut him short, "Cut the bullshit, what do you want? Sorry let me rephrase that. Get the fuck out of my way I have important things to deal with and you're not one of them." I walked pass not realizing that Izuku was going through the same thing with his sister. "You know your sister misses you." I stopped in my tracks and turned to him. "Yeah I wonder whose fucking fault is that. I didn't to want see you again but I don't have a choice." I continue to walking away to the car to go home and pack.