Bio

Name: (Y/n) (L/n)

Age: 18

Personality: protective of friends and family, smart, a bit of a loose canon when fighting

Abilities: high speed regeneration, super speed, super strength, hollowification

Quirk: g-cells

This allows the wielder to have any of the power from the Godzilla monstervesrse which is pre-quirk era. It also allows the wielder to change into any of the kaijus

Weapon of choice: Cursed sword Yamato

While Y/n was being experimented on he formed a bond with the sword that slowly turned him into a demon. It also allows (Y/n) to summon guns in battle called [Ebony and Ivory]

Yamato's abilities
[Air hike]

(Focus your mana/aura into a temporary mid-air platform, allowing you to double-jump)

[Sword summon]

As the name suggests you can summon swords and fire them at your enemies. Level up the skill can lead to you unlocking sub-skills under this skill.

[Spiral swords]

(A group of Summoned Swords surround user in a circle formation, damaging nearby foes and defending them from ranged attacks)

[Blistering Swords]

(Swords are formed behind the user, which they can fire one at a time)

[Sword strom]

(Swords form around a target, and proceed to impale it after a brief pause)

[Rain Swords]

(User summons multiple swords to fall on a target, stunning them momentarily)

Ebony and Ivory's abilities

[Rainstorm]

(Rain hundreds of bullets down upon unsuspecting foes that lie waiting below you)

[Two time shot]

(Simultaneously shoot in different directions)

[Rapid shot]

(Quickly click off shots, resulting in a large number of bullets being fired in a short amount of time)

[Honeycomb shot]

(Tear up enemies in front of you with rapid gunfire)

Hollow (Y/n)

Hollow (Y/n) is a powerful entity that was created when (Y/n) Midoriya, developed a Hollow inside his soul.

Hollow (Y/n) represents the dark side of (Y/n)'s soul. He has stated himself to represent (Y/n)'s purest instincts.

He appears to be virtually identical to (Y/n), except that his overall color scheme is the opposite of (Y/n)'s. He is a fairly tall and lean-built being with white skin and hair. His eyes consist of black pupils, white irises and black sclera. He also has black nails.

Hollow (Y/n)'s most distinguishing features are his maniacal laughter and psychotic grins. He is brutal, arrogant, disrespectful, and sadistic when control of (Y/n)'s body in a fight. Hollow (Y/n) has no name, and his only reason for existence was to take over (Y/n)'s power and body to use it to kill everything and anything he sees, as opposed to (Y/n)'s desire to protect.

(Y/n)'s full hollow form is actually a hollow in the Vasto Lorde Stage, with the power much greater than Yamato. Hence it's known as the Vasto Lorde form.