Siblings fight

"Normal"

"All Might"

"Hollow (Y/n)"

"Demon (Y/n)"

"Radio"

"Hollow (Y/n) controlled"

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

*Smack*

"I've win." You're on the ground with Izuku having you at gun point, "Have you actually won? I mean look around you, you're surrounded by demonic swords." Izuku still have you at gun point looks around, "You set me up didn't you?" You flip up off the ground kicking the m911 out of Izuku's hands and catching it in your hands activating your quirk changing it to your liking. "I mean why be a king, when I could be a god." Your eye glowed blue signifying that you're using the Godzilla virant of your quirk.

*Clank*

I guess you all want to know this all started huh. Well here you go.

Flashback no jutsu

"(Y/n) be honest, between you and your brother, who would win?" You looked at Tsu, the person who asked the question, "It depends on the type of fight." You had your hand under your chin as you think. "Are you kidding me Izuku could destroy (Y/n)!" "Huh?! (Y/n) is stronger than him!" You looked to your left and see Stella and Momo arguing about you and your brother. "Izuku is more powerful than (Y/n) and he's has more precision!" "Stella have you forgotten about the fact that I summon swords that requires a lot for precision to use them and lets not forget about Ebony and Ivory." Stella looks at you, "I bet a million yen that Izuku can beat you." You smile sadistic at her challenge, "I'm not fight that thing!" Izuku entered the class to hear what Stella signed him up for, "Come on Izuku you can beat him... right?" "Beat him, I would be lucky if he didn't use 20% of his power."

"Shut up all of you!" You look to the door and see Erasure head at the door, "Good, now that all off you are quiet. We're doing combat training for today's hero class." You sat there with your head resting on your hands giving a indifferent look, "What's up with look, (Y/n)?" Everyone turned to look at you, "It's quite simple actually," your eyes seem to go from blue to red to yellow and for a split second grey before returning to normal and then repeating. "I have a chance to get a good fight that all." Eyes settled on glowing blue, "Is that so (Y/n)?" All might burst through the door, "I'm entering like a normal person!"

'If that's normal, don't want to bizzare.' Hollow (Y/n) was awake which was rare because he normally sleeps if there's no fight. 'You're awake, that not suspicious at all.' "What are heroes without their costumes." 'Heroes. What can fucking question is that.' "Hey deku. I'm going crush you and your little girlfriend and that freak that you're calling a brother!" The ticking time bomb huffed and left.

"What number you get (Y/n)?" "I got.... what the fuck is this!?" Stella looks at my hero gear box and it show 6̵̹̼̇̔̑̀̎͋̈́͌͒̋͋́͛̀́͑͆̎̕̚͠͝͠͝9̵̡̫͙̭͔̥͍̘͍̬̥̣͚͕͖̮̩̪̯̟̪͇̈́̽͐̀̂͛̈́̆̎̒̔̓̊̽̚̕͠͠. "I'm having a talk with that damn rat demon. Tsk."