Izuku BIO

Name: Izuku Yagi (previously)
             Izuku Midoriya (now)

Age: 18

Personality: carefree, funny, serious when it's work time

Abilities: high speed regeneration, super speed, super strength

Quirk: mimicry
Izuku can mimic any and all weapon known to man just by the name of the weapon. (He can mimic demonic and angelic weapons)

Spirit of Vengeance Izuku

Making a deal with the devil, Izuku has obtain the spirit of Vengeance: Zarathos.
Izuku Midoriya was the number  one hero son, who sold his soul to the devil to gain a quirk but his soul was too pure for the deal to be made. After seeing (Y/n) hirt to the point where it looked like he was goin to die, with all the angry and threats Izuku's soul was now getting corrupted causing the devil known as Mephisto the ability to turn Izuku into a demon who's head was a skull on fire. By calling the fire spirit within him, the spirit of vengeance, he will turn into Ghost Rider.

Ghost rider powers:

Demonic Transformation: 
Izuku Midoriya possesses the supernatural ability to transform into the Ghost Rider at will.

Hellfire Manipulation: 
Ghost Rider possesses the ability to generate, control, and project mystical fire, or "hellfire" at will.

Mystical Chain Projection: 
Ghost Rider wields a chain that is capable of growing in length, cutting through almost anything, and encasing it in hellfire or use it as a fan.

Flash Step: 
Ghost Rider can teleport by foot in short distances. He is able to make quick dashing movements confusing human eyesight and even thermal sight on a weapon.

Penance Stare: 
Ghost Rider's most powerful weapon stated by Slade, Ghost Rider possesses the supernatural ability to cause any individual who stares into his eyes to see and feel every bit of pain they have ever inflicted on anyone in their entire lifetime.

Ghost rider ability:

Expert Stunt Rider: Midoriya is an expert stunt rider.