U.S.J

Normal"

"All Might"

"Hollow (Y/n)"

"Demon (Y/n)"

"Radio"

"Hollow (Y/n) controlled"

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Waking up you found yourself in the nurse's office as your injuries were healing. "Hey, you. You're awake!" Groaning as you get up you turned to recovery girl, "What happened, why am I here?" "Well you see."

Flashback

"Shiiinnnnneeee!" Firing one of your attacks at Izuku, who in turn dodged it with the blast grazed him seeing where the blast of a hollow powered atomic blast was going you got up and flash stepped in front of the observation room but the blast was close so you did the think you think of you put your hand infusing it with both Godzilla and king Ghidorah power along with the controlled form of Vasto Lorde (just the mask and one of (Y/n) arms is covered) hoping to stop the which happen but resulted in you taking to much damage to your right side of your body you fall unconscious.

Flashback end

"I see. Thanks for looking after me but I'll be on my way now." "Ah, one more thing." You stop at the door turning your head to look at the youthful heroine, "Yes?" She points to the clock, "You were out for a day so before you go to class make you at least get yourself freshen up." "Thanks for the heads up!" Bolting down the you close and think of these word, 'flying rajin!' Instantly teleporting you found yourself in your dorm room going
to your bathroom having a quick shower and changing your clothes you say those same word teleporting to the door of class 1a opening you were met all of you classmates looking at with Izuku and Momo at the front of the class. "So... anyone want to full me in on what's going on in here?" You were met a black blur hitting you in the chest.

Knowing who it was you gently brush the hair of your girlfriend. "Everything is going to okay. No need for you cry over me, when something of that caliber is nothing to me." "B-b-but we all saw you lose your arm and piece of your face. Hearing Momo cry was like being stabbed a hundred times you in the heart, "I see, I never meant for you to cry. I truly am sorry." Wrapping your hands around embracing her in a hug, you look to your brother.

"How's the rib?" He smirk, "How's the face?" He shot back, "If I remember correctly you didn't damage me all that much damage in that fight." "No like seriously how's the face cause when I got where you were the right side of your body was..." he then looked at Momo, Ah, so that why right side of my face stings that much. So back to my pervious question: What the hell is going on here?"

He hit his hand in the other like he just remembered something. "Well you we were picking class representatives and..." "No fuck you come on Momo let's go cheer you and get rid those things that are ruining your beautiful face." You picked her up bridal style and walked through, "(Y/n) stop. Put me down!" You flashed your eyes golden brown at her and another you showed up, "You can deal with that right Ghidorah." "Mortals are nothing compared to me." He laughed with a booming voice, "Izuku you're in charge of him." "Wait what. Why?" You turned around to face him with Momo face full showing that she blushing, "It's just like you threw the class representative on me. Ghidorah your allowed to give him as much problem without damage the other students and the campus." *WOOSH*

"Did- Did he up and vanish on me?" Izuku asked Ghidorah but he was sitting on Stella's desk. "So how've you young mistress?"

(With Momo and (Y/n) in the dorms)