Entrance Exam

"So let's go over this one more time. You want us to be in your school by going through the standard procedures?" "Well you (Y/n) will be the one doing it the normal way." Now looking a mouse in front of us, "There's something that you would enjoy in the regular exam." I rose an eyebrow, And what would that be?" "I can't spoil the secret. I want to see the look on your face when you see it." Nezu started laughing maniacally, "Can I go now? Negotiations aren't my strong suit." "By all means you can leave when you're ready." I looked to Izuku and gave him a nod and to Nezu I would see at the entrance exam.

_____________________________________________________

"Alright whoever you can you please stop stalking me!" I waited a couple of seconds before the person came from behind a tree. "No need to be so cold boss." In front of me was a member of my squad that go placed in all the hero schools. "What are you doing here?" "Just seeing how things are going." I started walking off, "Go back to your safehouse and wait until the school year starts. And don't contact me unless it's your monthly report. Got it?" I stopped and gave him a look that could make god piss himself. "Y-yes sir!" He shouted then leave, I shook my head and walked home taking the long way home.

_____________________________________________________

"What happened, you look like shit?" Was the first question Stella asked, "I don't just look like shit, I feel like shit. On the way home I was attacked by a slime villain (dead) then had to deal with the police." "So how was the meeting." I walked to the couch and sat beside Momo with one hand hugging her. "I will going through the entrance exam, while the rest of you do the recommended exam." "Why not do the recommended exam with us?" I looked to Momo, "Because that damn mouse bear looking bastard said that he created something just for me."

(Timeskip/ I rule everything here, now turn to dust)

After ten months which I helped teach Momo how to fight as well figured out that my quirk doesn't allow me to lose body fat when active. Momo has a friend called Kyoya Jiro that I've met on numerous occasions. She's a nice enough person hang around with. Momo kept her promise, Now to officially start the mission. 'Okay let's get this mission started.' *trips over own foot* 'I'm a failure after all those years as a super soldier I still trip over my own foot. Good thing I have god like reflex.' *does a frontflip* "Yeah I still got." I walked into the build and found my seat as I waited for the presentation to start.

_____________________________________________________

I will president Mic was talking I took a quick look in my dimensional pocket for guns 'Good everything is in good condition-' I was cut short as a rip off version of sonic called me out. "And you the (f/c) jacket, if you're going to space out during the presentation please leave." Let's just say that I said this instead of what I actually said. "Listen, and listen good. I don't know what crawled up your ass and die but get your shit together before I do it for you. Mic you don't mind I take over for this part, do you?" He shook his saying no, "Thanks, as president Mic was saying before was interrupted there are three robot you should be worried about the fourth one is a zero point that was made specifically for me to fight and not some you should fight." 'Could you turn off the lights please and the screen.' I whispered to Mic and turned around back to the student with couple of them having hands up so randomly picked someone. "You said that the zero pointer is for you to fight alone why is that?" I signal mic to turn off everything in 30 seconds. "Well it because my quirk and my special abilities as well as my experience as a soldier and this." As the lights and screen turned off I used my quirk to intimidate all the candidates.

" As the lights and screen turned off I used my quirk to intimidate all the candidates

_____________________________________________________

It being ten minutes since the physical part of the exam started I got more than enough points to pass now I'm just wait for zero pointer to show up. *Thud* 'Yep and that my que to armour up.' My body started to grow scales on itself, I took off my top allow my 3 rows of dorsals fin grow on my back all the way down to a tail that I grew. [Armour plating: Godzilla] I rush the 0 pointer to attack bit I had to stop due to someone trapped in front of it so I charged up my atomic breath and fire it at the 0 pointer.

When the attack was finished I turned my dorsal fin into a flaming pterodactyl wings and went after the girl to try and save and get her somewhere safe as I was flying I got hit by the 0 pointer almost causing me to lose control. I found a safe spot and rest her down there and went back to 0 pointer. When I got near it I flew up in the sky with a single flap of my wings.

 When I got near it I flew up in the sky with a single flap of my wings

When I was high enough, I decided to dive bomb the robot. I turned in flames and reformed myself back to normal and went in for a [orbital nuke] flying down the flames went from orange to blue.

 I turned in flames and reformed myself back to normal and went in for a [orbital nuke] flying down the flames went from orange to blue

"Arghhhhh!!!" *BOOM* When I stood up I was under the 0 pointer as started to explode. As the badass that I am I walked away as it was falling apart. "That was easier than I thought it would be."