Hollow...fication

"Normal"

"All Might"

"Hollow (Y/n)"

"Demon (Y/n)"

"Radio"

"Hollow (Y/n) controlled"

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Just finished up decorating my dorm room I took a step back and admire it. It look simple with my double size bed with (f/c) covers, my work desk in one corner, a bean bag chair of at my bed. The only way know if something was out of the norm was if you were looking.

The walls were painted with OD (f/c) with a special paint made by kingsman
it absorbs radiowaves and vibrations making the room soundproof and blocked blocking outside signals. The bed had a secret compartment which holds my laptop for my missions.

Feeling content with my work I was about to leave until I heard a knock on my door, thinking that it was Izuku, Stella or Momo I went and opened the door. I was face to face with the female version of Izuku. "Uhhh... Can I help you?" She looked me up and down before speaking, "Hi. They're having a room competition and want to if you're interested." I wanted to strangle her but can't. "I won't be part it but my room can be opened by Momo. Now if you excuse me, I'm going to talk with principal Nezu." And with that I take my left locking the door and went to Momo to give my keys.

Timeskip

I walked through the halls of U.A making my way to Nezu while wearing my combat suit

A making my way to Nezu while wearing my combat suit

[This is what you will wearing for your missions differently from your 'hero costume']

I kicked open Nezu doors to met by a fist to the face. "DETROIT SMASH!" *THUD* 'I feel I was hit by a train.' I was implanted into the wall thanks to All Might. "All Might what are you doing?" "I'M STOPPING THE VILLAIN." I have got to say cut my power is a fun experience for me. "Boy this has been a fun experience and I say you should know why they call me a demon.

I rushed All Might with the sole purpose of putting him down. "Atomic touch: hell's version!"

The attack charred the corridor and the doorframe of Nezu's office

The attack charred the corridor and the doorframe of Nezu's office. "You think that will be enough to put put down the symbol of peace. TEXAS SMASH!!!!" I put my hand out and disrupt the space in between us, "Spatial shift." There was a gust wind that went different directions, "That's enough both of you!!!"
"

But Nezu sir-" "No buts All Might. I'm sorry about that Capt. Midoriya." "Sorry he's out at the moment because of Ass Might over here." He looked at All Might who had his head down, "Do you know what he was coming here for?" "I think he was going to ask you about the others placement."

With the others (3rd POV)

"Momo, did (Y/n) tell you where he was going?" Izuku asked whilst he was following the group as they were have the room competition. "He didn't say but I saw him walking with Yamato out on his back." Momo replied, "Weird he doesn't us-" *BOOM* "Shit. I'll be back in a few minutes." With that Izuku ran off. "God damn it (Y/n) that better not have been you." He had reached the main building and ran up the stairs only to see hallway charred and the windows shattered and a (Y/n) size hole in the wall. He ran into Nezu's office to see his brother talking to Nezu and All Might sitting and listening intently. "What happened out there?"

Hollow (Y/n) POV

I turned around to see Izuku. "Oh that's was all a misunderstanding." I gave him a smile but that failed. "Hollow I know that's you what happened to (Y/n)?" He asked as his eyes glowed bright orange. "He's sleeping because that over there attack us knocking out (Y/n) as he was get ready to fight, so I had to take over." He looked to All Might who looked away, "Take off the mask." Izuku said in a commanding tone not wanting to fight that I did as he said.

"How long have you been out?" I put my hand under my chin, "Probably a good 5 minutes give or take

"How long have you been out?" I put my hand under my chin, "Probably a good 5 minutes give or take." "If you're done relaying the message let's go. And All Might please refraining from make (Y/n) angry he is not a nice person when he's angry. His rage sends shivers down the devil's spine." As we were at the doorway he ask, "What was that power he use?" He looked to me, "Just imagine AFO and Satan combined into one. That but a 100 times worse, just be glad we're holding back. And it's not a quirk I'm a... part of his soul that was corrupted when he was being experimented on. I don't have a name but I like to go by hollow, the shorten of Hollowification." With we take our leave.