Yamato's Return

I opened my eyes and saw that I'm not in my room. 'What the, where am I? This isn't my room. And why am i chained up.' I saw a dark figure coming up to me. "Ahh! You're awake. Are you ready for your experiments." I was back in AFO secret laboratory, "Fuck you." I spat in the scientist's face, "I'd rather die dead that than be experimented on." The scientist wiped off the spit and gut punched me causing me cough up blood. "WAKE UP! (Y/N) WAKE UP!"

~~~~Reality~~~~

I shot opened my eyes and saw that Momo was crying. "You're okay. You screaming in your sleep." I guess she saw that I had a nightmare. "Momo, come here." I opened my hands so she could get to hug me, the door bursted open showing Izuku and Stella there. "Guys I'm fine. Go back to sleep, I'll deal with her." I slowly put Ivory back in it dimensional space. "Are sure you're okay?" I nodded at them, "Just the usual." I mentally cursed my nightmares for waking up Momo. "Come on, let's go back to sleep. I guess I'll tell you my pass sooner than later." Momo snuggled closer to me, I couldn't help but smile but it went as fast as it came and was replaced by a frown. 'When I find you, I'll kill you... Elijah.'

~~~~Morning~~~~

I heard shuffling coming from the bed. "Morning beautiful." She was let's say surprised to see my shirtless doing pull ups at the doorframe. "Are you sure that's safe for you to do. And what happened last night." I could hear the nervousness, "Momo I'm fine, it's normal for me." I got down for the doorframe, walked to her and pulled her closer to me, I lifted her head up with my index finger and thumb. I gave her a smile, "Trust me when I say I'm fine. Okay, love?" "I do trust you but that was not healthy. And you're trying to hard with the boyfriend thing." I chuckled at her comment, "That maybe true but I need your permission to do something. So do I have your permission to do what I need to do?" "Sure go ahead. Do what you- mrgh!" She was cut short as I pulled her into a kiss. After a few seconds we broke apart she looked at me, "Sorry, I've wanted to do that from yesterday." "I see." She was red with embarrassment, then the door opened revealing Stella, "What do you need Stella? I'm busy." She laughed nervously causing me to raise an eyebrow, "Well Ikki said to get you to the car because you have go to the meeting." "Get out. I am not dealing with this-" "(Y/N) GET YOUR ASS DOWN TO THE CAR WE GOT TO GO!!!" I went to the closet and to out and outfit to wear.

 I am not dealing with this-" "(Y/N) GET YOUR ASS DOWN TO THE CAR WE GOT TO GO!!!" I went to the closet and to out and outfit to wear

"Stella keep her company." I ran to the window, "And for the love of god don't damage anything." Before they could say anything I was gone, I landed softly on top of my car. "You ready?" I look to my adopted brother, "Yeah let's get this over with. And don't expect me to be there the whole time." With that we got into the car and drove off.

~~~~Timeskip/U.A~~~~

We met Nezu outside the school waiting for us, turned to Izuku. "Am I really needed for this?" He gave me a 'are you serious' face. "Yes. It's what the commander said." I got out the car and leaned against it with my hands in my pocket.

"You know you should get rid of that mentally that you got." 'Since when did you become a therapist... Yamato.' I smiled knowing the first person I could trust was the same. "Now is that anyway to treat your sword." 'I think you mean cursed sword. But it's nice to hear from you again, what happened to you?' There was a silence, 'If you don't want talk about it, I won't force you to tell me.' "It's not that I don't want to tell you but I don't know how to tell you, you know." 'Yeah I know that feeling. I haven't told about her.' I heard Izuku calling me, 'Well we can talk later. Cool?' "Cool." I got off the car and start walking Izuku.