Enemy

You could be seen jumping from roof to roof. Reason: Kingsman is hunting you down.

"Specialist Demon! Stop running and let us bring you back home!" The soldier shouts at you.

You come to a stop then proceed to do a front flip into a twist and shot the soldier in his chest avoiding his organs, walking up the soldier who is now on the ground.

"Tell Kingsman to stop trying to bring me back as long he is out there I'm not going back." You then kick him in the head rendering him unconscious.

"Was the kick needed?" You turn around to come face to face with one of Kingsman top operatives, 'Deadshot'.

"I'm not in the mood for this, so I'm just going to kill you now!" You shout running at him going for his neck.

"You're already lost your limbs."

As he said, you lost your limbs causing you drop and roll like a tard coming to a stop right at Deadshot foot. He holds you by your hair and brings to eye level.

"It seems that you forgot my quirk."

"And it seems like you forgot about mine." Your eyes glow golden brown before Deadshot was stabbed in the back. "I mean every Kingsman operatives knows each other abilities just incase one went rogue."

Deadshot couldn't reply, why you may ask, it's because he's dead, stone cold dead.

The you on the ground disappears ad the other one runs away continuing your search tilting your head to the right an arrow flies past your head and into the ground. And you know only one archer in Kingsman.

"G. Arrow. You're also after me, tch." He didn't answer, he just pull back on his bow and summon an arrow. "Not going to say anything." You duck to avoid the arrow but it turn around after passing you lodging into your shoulder. "Hrgh."

You pull the arrow out of your shoulder, you look at the archer, your face showing nothing but unadulterated rage so much that the archer recoil back in fear. You light the arrow with Rodan's flames and fling at him. He dodge it but was burn by the flames, you both buckle to the ground.

"You lace that arrow with tranq fluids!"

"Hrgh. Yeah, you want to know something funny. Your father is on his way here. But I Yuri should be at least 2 blocks away, haha."

You force your body to move so you can escape but he says next made your blood run cold.

"And I think that Yaoyorozu girl is with."

"You're telling me that Yuri has her following him."

Arrow just simply nod as you push of the roof and use Fenrir smokescreen and trickster ability but stop when your quirk wouldn't activate and you're pulled back by silver chain you know all to well.

"Let me go damn it."

"I why would I let a person who needs help go." Your adoptive brother have finally arrive on the scene.

Your eyes glow golden-brown has two more of you jump down on the chain with Red Queen in hand.

"I said let me go." But the chain didn't break. "What the-" Three of you say in union.

"Adamantium and vibranium is really~ hard to break." Izuku says pulling you in. "Expectational when you're tranqed and being nerfed."

Your body went limp before it start to glow gold and start grow. You turn into King Ghidorah with you Ni(the middle head) still in the chain, you let glass shattering roar as take to the sky.

You fly away Izuku still holding onto the chain you turn your two to look behind you before they let out your gravity beam to and hit him only for him to lengthen the chain drop under the attack. You feel someone touch down on your back so you turn Ichi to look who it is only for it see Momo with what seems to your climbing gears.

"What are you doing?" You ask her.

"I should ask you the same!!" She shouts back. "You broke up with me because I was worried about your wellbeing then you want to go on a villain purge!! (Y/n) I,m your girlfriend or I was but it was my job to worry about your health!!"

"She's right (Y/n)!!" Izuku says as he lands beside Momo.

"What the? Kevin what the fuck!?" Ichi shouts at the third head.

"What Ni and I think you're overreacting about this whole AFO." Kevin says as Ichi growls at him.

"See even your quirk wants you to stop!!" Momo says.

You land on the nearest building and let them down as you turn back with you still in your demon form walk away from them and stop at the edge, looking out on the horizon before you fall off just as you were going to hit the pavement you flip yourself to land on your feet and started to walk away.

Momo runs to edge to see walking away before she make a tranq gun and aims it at you only for Izuku to stop her. "What are you doing he's getting away? We need stop him now or we may never find him again." Momo says.

"I have a feel that he'll show himself when he has recollected himself. Seeing Lilith and that manchild trigger his PTSD. And as of right now he's acting off of pure fear of what that monster will do if he comes out of hiding." Izuku says as we see you walking down the street with your hands in your pockets with a downcast expression. "He's scared that AFO will come after those he's made a bond with just to get him back under his finger." We now see sitting down at a cafe as you look at all the couples in the cafe laugh and have fun with each with a sad smile. "He didn't break up with because he hated you behavour to how he gets the job done." We see standing in the air over the Yaoyorozu mansion as you watch the parents go into a limo and drive off. "He did it because he doesn't want AFO to take you away from him." Izuku looks up into the sky as it starts to rain. "And as much as he doesn't like to admit it, I know he misses his sister. But again he's afraid of AFO finding her." You now flying over your sister as you watch her making her way home from school. "But know this whenever he's not here by our side call out his name whenever you find yourself in a situation that you in danger call out his codename and HE will appear to save you." In the sky lightning strike before it made a design in the sky. The design it made was three head of King Ghidorah with Kevin looking dumb. "Pray that Kevin isn't one who comes to your rescue."