𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟼

Chapter six
PEACEFUL DAY

𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐰

𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐰. It was already  raining when the Usaida family woke up from their sleep.

Y/n once again was between her pink-haired husband legs, her back leaning on his chest. They both watch the rain peacefully.

"So what are we going to name our children?" Usaida started the conversation.

"I don't know I was thinking that you should name them" yawns Y/n, still sleepy.

"Whaaa? We should name them together"

"I guess you're right, who knows if you name them after fruits like yesterday"

"Ichigo is a nice name you know, she's probably going to inherit my hair colour,"

Yesterday he wants to name their daughter Ichigo that contain the meaning of strawberry. He believes that their daughter going to inherit his pink hair.

"I hope they won't inherit your laziness dear." Y/n wishes with her hands together praying to Kamisama.

Usaida let out a offended sound, he whined making a circular motion on her big baby bump.

She's 26 weeks pregnant. Which made her body feel more heavy but despite her heavy baby bump she wants to help her husband around too.

Yesterday Usaida and her went to meet their pregnancy doctor to see their babies genders.

The doctor announced that they're going to have 2 boys and 1 girl. The Usaidas are very happy about it, they even bet about it and obviously the h/c women won the bet.

Y/n and Usaida started to go to the shrine quite often praying for Kamisama that they wishes healthy babies and successful labor but it was starting to be hard for them to go to the shrine...

Paparazzi.

They started to wait for the Usaida arrival, they are wondering how big is her baby bump and her condition for carrying triplets.

Nothing to worry about the paparazzi are very polite to the Usaidas, they kept their distance so the Usaidas wont feel uncomfortable. They even wishes Y/n for a healthy labor and healthy babies.

Usaida heard a soft snore, he softened at the sight of her sleeping figure. She grunts a little when the babies started to kick.

Usaida give a loving kiss on Y/n temple while his hand on her baby bump as he felt them kicking once again.

"Kids let your mother rest, she have a rough night last night, you guys started to kicking around," Usaida said.

The kick suddenly stops at his demands. "We're so happy that you started to kick 3 weeks ago, we can't wait to see you three but don't rush yourself."

🗒 ❛ note ༉‧₊˚✧

🗒 ❛ note ༉‧₊˚✧

Yey the babies genders are revealed! I kinda skip I hope you don't mind👉👈

Anyway stay safe and healthy todays 24th april😨 I'm scared. Byee! see you on the next chapter!