𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟿

Chapter nine
Uh oh!

It's been one days since Y/n passed out, the doctor said she'll be fine

Yoshihito as the her husband was really worried for her and their babies. He kept stay beside her, worried.

"Mm..."

Yoshihito immediately lean closer to his wife, taking her hand that is connected to the infusion.

"Honey can you hear me?" The crying man asked.

"Mm...Yoshi? Where are we?" Y/n stare at him. The last thing she could remember was her and her husband on the living room and now.

"You're in the hospital, you passed out I think you have a fever you we're burning up so I brought you to the hospital." Explained Yoshihito, he tried his best to stop his tears and he was hiccuping a few times too.

Y/n reached out, wiping his tears away, stroking his cheek he slowly leaned to her hand.

"I...I was...worried..." he chocked out.

"I'm sorry if I worry you too much," She said pecking his nose. "Did my fever go down?"

"Yeah, the doctor said you're a little dehydrated" Yoshihito spoke up, "Why didn't you ask me to bring more water?"

"I'm sorry."

Yoshihito brought his sleeve up and wiped his tears.

"Poor!"

It was silent for a moment, Y/n chuckled "Did you just fart Yoshi?"

"I ruined the moment..." he chuckled, "I accidentally ate something it had a weird taste so I thought that's just how it taste but it was expired."

"Heh weak," Y/n smirks before she accidentally too fart. It was louder than her husband's and it was echoing.

"My god N/n," he sighed.

"Yoshi that wasn't a normal fart, my water just broke."

🗒 ❛ note ༉‧₊˚✧

🗒 ❛ note ༉‧₊˚✧

Sorry for the wait! I lost my ideas and this idea keeps bugging me😭 I had to do it.

The triplets is coming! Should I add some angst or ....