𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷

Chapter one
MORNING SICKNESS

Two weeks later Y/n showed morning sickness at 4 am, she was going to wake up and run to the bathroom throwing up all the food that she eats like now

As Y/n throw up all her stomach contents Yoshihito pulled her hair back to prevent her hair from getting dipped in the barf.

Flush

Y/n flushed the toilet after she feels like she was done throwing up, she stood up with help from her sweet husband. She took her toothbrush to clean away the now bad taste inside her mouth.

"Is it normal?" Yoshihito suddenly asks.

You wipe your mouth after finished brushing your teeth. You let out a hum not quite listening to what he just asked.

"I-is it normal that you're throwing up?" He asked again.

"Don't worry Yoshi-chan it's normal, I'll be worried if I didn't have any morning sickness," Y/n said leading Yoshihito back to the bed.

Let's just say he was still worried about his wife's condition, he pull the cover and let the h/c women get under it first then him.

Y/n noticed the worried look that was placed on his face instead of his calm face so she kiss him on the lips surprising him who decided to kiss her back, they pulled away with a smile.

Y/n snuggles to his chest while he rests his hand on her stomach and rubs it.

"For now let's just go back to sleep, It's the weekend anyway."

Chapter one! 🎉🎉🎉

Chapter one! 🎉🎉🎉