𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟹

Chapter thirteenth
FAMILY VISIT

"How adorable!" Umi said, she watch her sons staring at her baby nephews and niece

"They have a new friends to play with now," Kousuke beamed.

"You must be really tired,"

"It was but I'm really happy now that I'm busy with something thats not my carrier and Yoshihito"

They chuckles at the said man when he puts on hurt expression.

"Oh I almost forgot, Takuma, Kazuma you need to wash your hands first" Umi called her sons. Her sons immediately obeyed her.

They wash their hands without causing any trouble, Umi then dry their hands before letting them to play with their new cousins.

Takuma and Kazuma stared the babies who stared them back. Takuma reach his hand out to Makoto, Makoto stared at his hand and grasp it and giggled.

Takuma squealed in happiness, Kazuma watched his brother and wanted to do the same. He reach out his hand to the middle one, Ichigo.

Ichigo did not grabbed it but she stared at the hand and glares at Kazuma's hand. Kazuma flinched.

Itsuki notices Kazuma's discomfort, he hits Ichigo arm "Abuh!"

The baby girl stops her glaring and turn to her older brother. Itsuki glares at her and started to say things in baby language to her whatever Itsuki told her it made Ichigo cried.

 Itsuki glares at her and started to say things in baby language to her whatever Itsuki told her it made Ichigo cried