𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟾

Chapter eight
WHAT SHE WISH FOR

𝓦𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐔𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝𝐚 𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐛𝐮𝐦𝐩 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐛𝐢𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐞

𝓦𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐔𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝𝐚 𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐛𝐮𝐦𝐩 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐛𝐢𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐞. She's glad that her husband is very caring, he would sit down on the floor in front of her as she sit down and he will massage her sore legs.

"Thank you Yoshi-chan" Y/n thanked her husband with soft smile.

"No, It's okay you need to rest and this is probably what I can do to help you" Yoshihito said without lifting his head.

"Hey what kind person do you want our children will become in the future?" He added, he wants to know what she wish for their children, he hides a slight fear in his voice, He's worried that she won't make it.

Y/n smiles at his words. "I want them to be anything they wished for and you're going to help them make it come true" she replied softly. Yoshihito nodded before finally sitting down next to her with her legs are placed on his lap, Y/n had her back on a pillow behind the pillow was the side of the couch.

"What if Ichigo wants to be a princess?" Yoshihito shortly asked.

Y/n snorts a laugh soon came out of her lips, "Then treat her like a queen not a princess," she grabbed his hand and place it on her baby bump making him rubbing it, "But if she misbehave just tell her to bring her arms up in the air and kneel and tell her to not do that again but if the boys misbehave they should be treated the same, so NO violence in the house okay!"

Yoshihito nodded, yawning. He brought his head closer to his beautiful s/c wife and give a passionate kiss on her forehead.

He furrowed his head eyebrows a bit when his lips touches her forehead it felt like it's burning.

He slowly pull away with a concern expression, taking his hand away from her and grabs both of her hands feeling it's burning too. "Honey," he then placed his hand on her forehead feeling that it's really is burning "You're burning up!"

The h/c women face was getting red by the heat. Her vision was getting blurry.

'I'm sleepy...' she greets the darkness like a friend despite the shouting that her husband is letting out.

' she greets the darkness like a friend despite the shouting that her husband is letting out

🗒 ❛ note ༉‧₊˚✧

Ooh I did something there, a little bit of angst🤣

See you in the next chapter!