𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟸

Chapter twelve
PARENTING LIFE

It's been 6 months after she gave birth to the triplets

Raising a child──no children is so so soooooooo much harder than they thought!

"WAAAAAAAH!!!"

"WAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

"WAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!"

The triplets sleeps during the day and were awake during the night. Y/n and Yoshihito take turns putting them back to sleep but when they woke together like this it's torture.

They won't go to sleep at all, When they say raising a child is easy that's a big hoax.  Raising a child is not all flowers, rainbows and joy oh no no no well there are times for that but at night like this nope.

"Ichigo, Itsuki dada's here so go back to sleep" Yoshihito yawns.

He looks to the side only to find Y/n and Makoto passed out with drool on the corner of their mouth.

"Mako is really a mama boy..."

━━━━━

Changing diapers.

Yoshihito already mastered that but with three babies at one time while his wife goes to buy baby diapers? It's poop war.

"Okay Itsuki you're all clean up let's put on your diaper──" A nature waterfall comes out and sprays Yoshihito's neck. He immediately closed his mouth so the piss won't enter his mouth.

When Itsuki was done he giggles, "Ehehe." Ichigo and Makoto giggles at their dad who was drenched in pee.

"You're done, buddy?" Yoshihito sighs, "I'll forgive you because you're lucky you're so cute."

"I'm home! Oh my goodness Yoshihito did Lil Itsuki peed on you again?"

"Yup."

"Well I got the diapers you should go take a shower..."

"Good luck captain."

🗒 ❛ note ༉‧₊˚✧

🗒 ❛ note ༉‧₊˚✧

Ayo my mom is curious why I keep asking her about babies and how did she and my dad handle me and my siblings.

But for the sake of this story, I'll be okay.

Who's your favourite character in Gakuen babysitters? Mine's Kamitani.