𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟷

Chapter eleven
NEW PARENTS

Yoshihito slowly opens his eyes, his eyes was met a sitting figure with a baby

"Yoshi-chan good morning," Y/n said, Yoshihito watch his wife breastfeed his new born baby, Makoto.

"Mm morning honey, morning Makoto..." he mutters, yawning "Are Itsuki and Ichigo still sleeping?"

"They went back to sleep after I breastfeed them"

"Hey kids I'll let you drink from mommy boobs because I don't have any choice before you three came they were mine."

Makoto lean back and started to cry, "Waaaaaah!!"

Shocked by the crying and how loud it was, Itsuki and Ichigo too cried.

"Oh no, Yoshi get up! help me!"

━━━━━━

"Papa will play with you, mama needs to use the bathroom okay I'll be quick" Y/n said as she lays Itsuki next to his siblings, Yoshihito lays down next Itsuki with a small smile.

Itsuki watch his father in curiosity with his mouth open, Yoshihito too copies him.

Unexpectedly Itsuki gives him a gummy smile catching Yoshihito of guard. "This kid will be the death of me..."

After a minutes pass of Itsuki smiling and Yoshihito almost lost his soul.

"Mama's back" sing Y/n, Ichigo waves  her arms around and accidentally hits Makoto cheek causing him to cry again.

"Oh no Makoto don't cry, Ichigo didn't mean to hurt you." Y/n coos picking Makoto up to calm him down.

Ichigo felt bad she too cry as well "waaah!"

Yoshihito sit up and pick up Ichigo to calm her down "Ichigo don't cry Makoto is okay, you didn't mean to okay."

Itsuki watched the scene he slowly feels left out and he finally cries.

"Itsuki don't cry, We're sorry we didn't mean to make you feel left out" Yoshihito comforted picking Itsuki up too.

Over Y/n pregnancy he felt that his body somehow is not in shape and he overthinks that what if he can't help his wife if his body is not in shape so he work out sometimes he joined Y/n in yoga.

"Hey honey, I think if one of them cry the others will cry too..."

"Huh, I guess you're right my baby Makoto is a lil bit of a cry baby but mama loves you for that." The h/c women kisses Makoto small nose causing him to stop crying and giggles.

Itsuki and Ichigo too giggles.

"Oh wow they laugh together too? Mama is so happy!" She cheered.

The pink-haired man smiles until "Ouch!" He yelps.

He looks down to see Ichigo sucking his tits, "Oh sorry princess, Papa don't have a milk on him, Honey they're hungry..." his eyes eyed Makoto who's already sucking his wife breast.

He was very silent and focused on watching Makoto being breastfeed.

"Yoshi you pervert" remarked Y/n.

"Hah?!"

Ichigo started to whine and wiggling around in her dad's arms.

"Yoshi Ichigo is hungry, come on you don't want to starve her are you?" Asked Y/n. He gently hands Ichigo to her, Y/n then lifts her shirt up exposing her other breast and lead Ichigo tiny head to her breast to drink.

"I can't help but stare your boobs it's bigger than before" he blurted, Itsuki somehow giggles at his dad words.

"Perv."

🗒 ❛ note ༉‧₊˚✧

🗒 ❛ note ༉‧₊˚✧

This is just a beginning before chaos comes in their toddler age.

MUAHAHAHAHAHA Ha.

Ps. To Lina
FUCK YOU Lina for thinking it's disgusting of me to write boobs without trigger warning! No woman or girls should think it's weird! It's part of our body what's there to feel disgusted!?