𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

Y/n sighs looking around the room as she leans her head to her husband's neck, she takes a note of how her's and Yoshihito's house is so quiet even though they put music or a movie in the background it's still so quiet

She felt something is missing between her and her husband but she doesn't know what it is yet.

She noticed how everyone from each house has a more joyful house than theirs, In their house, there's laughter, a burst of baby laughter.

Yoshihito kissed his wife's forehead as his gaze never leaves the television. "What's wrong N/n?"

"Nothing is wrong it's just," Y/n sighs again cuddling to him "Don't you think our house is so quiet?"

"Really? I don't know about quiet," He said finally looking at her.

"Hey, do you want to you know," Smiles Y/n.

"What?" He questioned, not having any clue what she meant.

Y/n laughs it off "Oh come you're not innocent, you know Yoshihito."

Yoshihito shakes his head with a small smile making Y/n groan hitting his chest. "Oh come on! Having kids Yoshihito! Our own kids!"

Yoshihito slowly blinked processing her words as Y/n watch him, it took him 3 minutes before he suddenly  stood up and carry her in bridal style as a squeal left her mouth "If that's what my wife wants then I can't reject that offer can I?" He winks.

"Wow you've been holding back didn't you?" Asked Y/n crossing her hands, staring at her husband suspicious.

"Well I was waiting for your permission of course, now let's go to our bedroom."

🗒 ❛ note ༉‧₊˚✧

🗒 ❛ note ༉‧₊˚✧

Thank you for reading!❤❤❤❤💖💖