𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸

Chapter two
BABIES?!

Buzzing around the building, the usual smell of chemicals, fragrance of soaps, and Hand sanitizer

Buzzing around the building, the usual smell of chemicals, fragrance of soaps, and Hand sanitizer. Today the Usaida family is going to see their baby for the first time through ultrasound. Y/n is currently sitting down in the waiting room she scans the room noticing there are many pregnant women some of them already have kids. Usaida then heads back to his wife after talking to the receptionist.

"Hey I'm back" Yoshihito smiled.

"Hey, have you asked for a female doctor?" She ask her husband who nodded "Oh thank god, It'll be weird to have a male doctor touching me."

Y/n requested Yoshihito about asking the receptionist that they requested a female doctor instead male doctor, fortunately, they change it to a female doctor instead.

"So what do you think?" She asks holding his hand and placing it on her stomach.

Yoshihito hummed, he did not understand what his wife talking about "W-what do I think about what?"

"The baby Yoshi, do you think the baby will be he or she?" 

"Oh, I don't care if the baby is a girl or boy as long the baby is healthy," Yoshihito said rubbing her stomach.

"Mrs.Usaida?" The nurse called catching their attention.

"Yes, we're here!"

"The doctor is ready for you" Yoshihito and Y/n walked into the room together.

Walking in they were greeted by the female doctor who smiled at them "Hi I'm Dr.Miyamura and congratulations on your pregnancy"

"Thank you" Thanked Y/n.

The doctor commands the h/c woman to lie down so she can start the ultrasound. Y/n can't hide her excitement.

"Okay I need you to lift your shirt just below your breasts and I'm going to apply this gel, okay this is going to feel cold," She applied a cold gel on her stomach making her shiver at the coldness.

Y/n and Yoshihito held hands with a smile while looking at the small tv that will show what was inside her belly. Miyamura smiled at the couple's gesture.

"Okay, now I'm gonna place the ultrasound wand to see what's inside your uterus" she explains as Y/n nodded and tightened her hold on Yoshihito's hand who tightened it back.

Dr.Miyamura spread the gel with the wand to find the blob, they squint their eyes questioning does the baby look that big.

"Excuse me doctor does the baby look that big?" Yoshihito question. 

"Well, of course, Your babies look very healthy" Dr.Miyamura smiled at the couple taking them a while to think.

"W-wait babies?"

"Yes you're having triplets, congratulations," says Dr.Miyamura.

"Wow triplets," Y/n say looking to her husband who has tears in his eyes
"Honey does your family have this genetic thing? I mean your brother had twins" Yoshihito sobs.

"Can you believe it, Yoshi? Triplets even though it's going to be a pain in the ass WOW!" Y/n cheers.

Her words made her husband and the doctor laugh. Yoshihito leans his head on his wife's head and gives a passionate kiss on her temple.

"Looks like I need to change the plans about making another sibling for the baby," He said as Y/n blushed before hitting him.

🗒 ❛ note ༉‧₊˚✧

So I bring the old chapters back because I think I like the one before better.