𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟼

Chapter sixteenth
BIG BROTHER ITSUKI

Itsuki, His name was chosen from the kanji "一" which holds the meaning One

Itsuki, His name was chosen from the kanji "一" which holds the meaning One. "貴" which holds the meaning precious.

When Itsuki came out first Y/n know for exact that he's going to be named Itsuki.

He always do something faster than his siblings, he's the first that can turn around to his stomach, he's the first that can sit down and crawl and he's the first one that stand by himself.

Now Itsuki sit with his siblings, Makoto already starts to stand by himself so does Ichigo but she'll only last for 3 seconds and fall.

Now Ichigo is standing up with a help from Makoto who's holding her arms with a smile. Ichigo huffs in happiness thinking she'll soon be like Itsuki who's already standing with no help and no struggle but it soon drop when her legs starts to wobble, Makoto tried to keep her standing but she fell.

"Oof!" Ichigo was shocken she look up at Makoto in shock.

Makoto was steeped in guilt. He regretted for not holding his sister up more longer.

Ichigo pout angrily, she then struggles to stand up and push Makoto down.

She then went on top of him and starts to hit him. Makoto starts to cry he was about to yell but Ichigo clasp his mouth shut.

Itsuki perks up thinking he heard something, he look up from his book. He saw Ichigo hitting him.

"Uh oh" Itsuki spoke. He then stand up looking down to his feet and back to his siblings.

His parents have been teaching him howbto walk but he feel anxious to it by himself.

"Ih Nii! Nii!" He look up to see Makoto looking at him for help.

Itsuki then take a step one by one, he starts to walk by himself.

Ichigo was about hit him again but was shoved away from on top of Makoto.

"Uh!" Itsuki glared.

Makoto then cried alerting the parents, loud footsteps then came followed with shouting of worries.

"Makoto-chan!" Y/n shouts cradling the crying Makoto.

Yoshihito then walks to his dad, pointing Ichigo who starts cry.

"Ba' Ichi!" Itsuki scream.

"Oh Itsuki, what happened?" Yoshihito ask his eldest son.

Itsuki starts to point Ichigo, he male a motion of a fist then points to the crying Makoto.

"Wait a minute did Itsuki just walk?" Y/n starts while caressing Makoto's head.

Itsuki holds his stomach staring at his mom then to his dad. Both of their eyes are wide.

Itsuki then giggles.

🗒 ❛ note ༉‧₊˚✧

Just decided to update since I'm bored, see ya