12

WHYD THE LAST CHAPTER SAY 31? ANYWAY-

The teens sat at the table as the boys talked and Melanie looked around completely confused and scared, her hand still in Luke's. She didn't like that most of the people that were there were alive. They were rich and paid a lot of money to see them. She sighed and she listened to the conversation.

"Okay. So who's gonna make us visible so we can confront our old bandmate?" Luke asked as he squeezed Melanie's hand unintentionally, which made her face grow hot. "Oh, no, no. None of these lifers have the power to do that" Willie said and music started to play making Willie smile widely. "Oh, but here comes the ghost who does" Willie said as she squeezed Luke's shoulder. They all looked around confused as Willie looked forward with a wide smile.

"Ladies and gentlemen, back from the dead by popular demand, please welcome Caleb Covington" the man spoke and everyone cheered and clapped as he appeared. Melanie stomach dropped, she wasn't getting the same nice, and kind feeling the man had gave her when she first met him. Luke felt as her grip got tighter. He turned to her and furrowed his eyebrows. "You're okay, I got you, Mel" he whispered. As the man talked and the crowd cheered. She looked over to Alex to see him looking up at the man.

She was in the middle of Alex and Luke and they were both totally zoned out, same with Willie and Reggie as they looked up at the man.

Let me introduce myself
We got some time to kill
Consider me the pearly gates to your new favorite thrills
We could go make history or you could rest in peace
But here there ain't no misery
'Cause on the other side we live like kings

Whatcha gonna do? Whatcha gonna do?
Let your body loose, let your body loose
Whatcha gonna do? Whatcha gonna do?
Show you a thing or two
'Cause you ain't seen nothing

Dancers and a band appeared as everyone cheered loudly.

Life is good on the other side of Hollywood
So welcome to the brotherhood
Where you won't be misunderstood
Life is good on the other side of Hollywood

Everything has got a price but happiness is free
Just so happens, you're in luck
We got a vacancy
We can set the night on fire and break out of the scene

The man was now in front of the table as someone from behind Melanie took the glass off the table.

Your soul print on the walk of fame
On then boulevard of your wildest dreams

Caleb pulled the cloth off the table revealing a dancer in pink as she danced around on the table and the guys looked at her in awe as Melanie looked around nervously.

Whatcha gonna do? Whatcha gonna do boys?
Let your body loose, let your body loose
Whatcha gonna do? Whatcha gonna do boys?
It ain't bragging if it's true
Now you ain't seen nothing

Dancers were everywhere around the guest as they danced and everyone gasped excitedly and surprisingly.

Life is good on the other side of Hollywood
So welcome to the brotherhood
Where you won't be misunderstood
Life is good on the other side of Hollywood

The rain don't blind the rising souls
They got too much to see
I got your glamour, got your gold
Got all you'll ever need
Let me hear you now
(The rain don't blind the rising souls
They got too much to see) Yeah
(I got your glamour, got your gold)
(Got all you'll ever need)
Yeah

Everyone clapped along to the beat now getting excited. Luke had unintentionally let go of Melanie hand and she quickly hugged herself as she watched the huge performance. It was amazing but she still didn't feel right for some reason.

I said watch me make a move, watch me make a move, boys
(Whatcha gonna do? Whatcha gonna do?)
I said watch me make a move, no, I don't disappoint
(Whatcha gonna do? Whatcha gonna do?) Amen
Watch me make a move, I'm ya number one choice
(Whatcha gonna do? Whatcha gonna do?)
Watch me make a move

The man was now back in front of the table dancing along.

Come one and give me that noise
A tomb with a view
Ain't it something?

Caleb held his hand out to a acrobatic ring and soon appeared a girl and she started spinning, doing her tricks as the crowd cheered and Melanie watched as her brother stood up in amazement while looking at the girl. Luke quickly pulled the boy back down.

Life is good on the other side of Hollywood
So welcome to the brotherhood
Where you won't be misunderstood
Life is good on the other side of Hollywood
So welcome to the brotherhood
Where you won't be misunderstood
Life is good on the other side of Hollywood
Ain't it the best?
Long live the dead

The dancers pulled the cloth down to reveal that Caleb was gone and the crowd cheered loudly, the boys standing up clapping as Melanie looked around to see everyone else clapping. She clapped softly then she pulled her seat up to the table more.

Melanie then stood up and quickly walked away heading to the bathroom, remembering seeing it on the way in.

As she entered the bathroom she quickly fell to the floor as a painful feeling hit her right in the stomach.

She groaned in pain as she tried getting up before someone can enter the bathroom and she her. She quickly got up walking weakly over to the skin and leaned against it as she tried catching her breath.

"What was that?" She asked herself as she looked in the mirror, her face was pale and her eyes were watery. She shuttered as she remembered waking up to that feeling. She had a peaceful dream then boom, that feeling wrecked her stomach. And she just realized it was the same feeling.

Once she caught her breath again she straightened up and poofed back out to the boys.

"Mel, where were you?! You missed Caleb-and we all nearly had a heart attack knowing that you just disappeared" Reggie spoke. "I wasn't feeling well so I went to the bathroom" she said and their eyebrows furrowed. "Are you sure you're okay?" Luke rushed to her side wrapping his arm around her shoulder and she nodded. "I'm good...we just need to make it to Julie's dance" she said and the boys nodded. "We'll make it in time..I promise" Luke said and the boys nodded along.

Not edited