13

"Please sit" Caleb said as his assistants brought him a chair and the four sat. Melanie continue to try her best to not look the man in the eyes which Alex noticed, he was super confused because Melanie was big on eye contact. If you weren't looking in her eyes as you talked to her she would hit you with no warning, maybe even cough loud on purpose or grow upset.

"What if I were to tell you, that with a wave of my hand, you could share the spotlight with me...and join my house band?" Caleb asked. "We..we already have a band, and plus Mel doesn't like singing in front of big crowds" Luke said. "Yes. Yes. But when you're done performing, you disappear. You cease to exist. And Melanie hasn't tried to face her fears yet." They all looked at each other Caleb continued. "Now bows. No...no soaking up the applause. No real connection with the audience. Yeah? Here the audience knows what you are, and more importantly, they know how special you are" Caleb said and Melanie was growing more uncomfortable.

He was right. But Julie needed them. But she did want to perform at least once.

You can perform with Julie!

She snapped at herself.

"Well, it could be cool to play here" Luke said and Melanie sighed, she knew the boys also thought it would be cool. "Oh, it...it's not just here. We party like this all over the world. Tonight, Hollywood. Tomorrow Paris" Caleb explained. "Oh là là" Reggie said and Melanie looked over to her brother with furrowed eyebrows. "It is...all of your dreams come true...forever" Caleb said the boys all stared at the man while Melanie shifted in her chair, quietly clearing her throat.

"I'm gonna give you some time to think about it. Oh, by the way, make sure you try the sliders they're to die for" Caleb said taking the four by surprise. "W-we can eat?" Reggie stammered, completely taken aback. "Here you can" Caleb said and snapped, three waiters placed three big trays on the table, one being sliders, another being meatball subs, and the other being pizza.

All three boys reached for the play until Alex stopped everyone. "Wait!" The boy said and they all looked at him. "I want the one without cheese" Alex said as he grabbed it and took a big bite out of it. Melanie watched as the boys ate their food like no one was watching.

They groaned in satisfaction as they ate. "I just want a little bit" Alex said as he shoved the whole pizza into his mouth. "Are these good too?" Luke asked with a mouth filled with pizza, the boy then ate a piece even though his mouth was full. "This is a meatball sub! Oh my goddd" the boy said and he turned to Melanie.

"You need to eat, Melanie" Alex took the words right from Luke's mouth, all Luke did was nod with big bright eyes. "Trust me, Mel. These are good" Luke said and she sighed as she went for a piece of pizza. She took a bite and her eyes widened. "Wait...I just remembered how much I loved pizza" Melanie said and the boys laughed as they all ate.  

Not edited

GUYSSS IM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING😭❤️ I promise u I'll update more💕