17

Melanie knocked on Julie's door and popped her head into the door to see the girl taking out the sparkling clips out of her hair. "I just wanted to say thank you..for risking everything when it came to performing earlier. I'm sorry we got you in trouble" Melanie said with a light smile.

After performing at the cafe the girl had been caught by her Dad. Melanie instantly felt bad because she knew what it was like to get caught when doing something she wasn't supposed to be doing.

"No, you guys are good. I'm not in trouble I talked to my Dad. But on the other hand...you did great out there. Mel, you should sing more." Julie said and the girl smiled. "Thank you, that means a lot, coming from you especially." She said.

After a while Melanie headed back to the studio to see the boys and she sighed. "She's not in trouble. Her and her dad talked. She also told me that her aunt saw a ghost. Luckily I didn't tell her it was Reg messing around." She explained and Reg smirked. "I can also tell her." The girl added and Reggie's smirk dropped. "Don't. Please." Reggie said and she smiled. "So does that mean she can still perform?" Luke asked. "Yeah.." Melanie said and Luke smiled. "Does that mean that you can perform with us too?" The boy stood up and stood in front of Melanie. She cleared her throat as she looked up at him.

"Yeah, maybe if I'm not too scared." Melanie said honestly. "Mel, you don't need to be scared when you have us." Luke said as he grabbed her hands. She smiled up at him.

Alex and Reggie shot each other a smirk as they watched the two.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Melanie hummed finally free as she wrote in her journal. She talked about how she performed in front of a crowd for the first time. She actually loved it and it was pretty fun.

"Whatcha writing?" Alex asked as he rest his head on her shoulder. "About performing, I really enjoyed it." She said with a smile and Alex smirked. "Luke also really enjoyed it." Alex said. "What does that supposed to mean?" She asked and Reggie smiled as he walked over to the couch and sat in the left side of his little sister.

"We're talking about the way you two shared the mic last night." Reggie said. "You and Luke share the mic all the time." Melanie said with a shrug and Reggie nodded. "But not like the way you two shared the mic-" Reggie was cut off by the sound of Luke poofing into the studio.

"Guys we're performing Great today" Luke said and Melanie laughed. "Luke, we know, Reg told us already. He was there when Ray told Julie about the gig." Alex said. Luke's jaw dropped. "So I was the only one out of the loop?" He asked. "Pretty much. You should pay attention more." Reggie said with a shrug.

"Hey, Mel. Can we talk?" Luke asked. There it was again, Alex and Reggie shooting each other a smirk. "Yeah, sure." She said as she stood up and the walked outside, in front of the studio.

"Hey, so I just wanted to tell you that..I know I'm not the easiest person to work with but I wanted to tell you that you make me a better writer..and I'm glad you're in my life." He asked and her cheeks flushed red. She wanted to scream at herself because she knew that it was pretty visible.

"I think we make each other better. And that I'd have a pretty crappy life if your weren't in mines." She said truthfully and he smiled at her, relief taking over him.

"So...are you down to learn Great?" Luke asked and she smiled. "Yup, I'm ready." She said happily.

Not edited