Boy Next World (BTS Rapmon)

Hey y'all!^___^

Got a new idea about a story so since I really love Rapmon and he just released his mixtape(It's pretty dope!!!)here I am with a new story~

Hope you'll all enjoy it~

Let's start~^___~

"Mom I'm going!"

"Okay Nora.Come back home right after school okay?"

"Roger that!"I closed the door behind me and started walking with destination my new school.Well I'm pretty commonly a new high school student.Well pretty commonly nervous for the first day?In my case no.High school....high school...just another three years in one class learning and learning.What's so different?What's so unusual to be nervous about it?I wonder....

.
.
.
.

"Aigoo..."I sighed as I entered the school's building.I heard someone talking through the loudspeakers telling everyone to go to their classes.She's probably the principal.I followed her instructions and a teacher showing us the way.A fat young lady.She's as squishy as a puppy.Her dress cute.She herself is cute.She's not my type but she's better than the teacher guiding the other students.A dark old man.Can he even smile?He seems so sad in the inside.

"Nora?"I looked at the teacher calling my name."Are you Nora Son?"She asked me with a smile.

"Yes that's me."I answered.

"Okay now that I got everyone's names and you're all here please enter this classroom."She said and showed us the way in a small classroom.Everyone walked in and the most adopted some desks straight away.I looked around for a seat and the only ones left were two.Should I sit next to that creepy guy or the nerdy girl.Nerdy girl for sure.

"May I sit here?"I asked her and she looked at me tentatively.Her eyes widened and she just kept staring at me in wonder."What?"I looked around and saw almost everyone staring at me too."What's your problem really?"I muttered and sat down the chair next to hers.I looked at her again.

"Are you sure you wanna sit here?"She asked me then.Now I can see her eyes clearly behind her classy glasses.What a unique blue.It's so beautiful along with her black long hair.

"You have beautiful eyes woah."I admired.She blushed like a little child and looked down."Haha don't be shy.What's your name?"I smiled and she seemed more relaxed.

"O-oh...It's Nana....Nana Kim."She introduced herself.I couldn't continue talking since the cute teacher entered the classroom.

"Hello everyone.How does our school seem to you all?"We all answered with a "good,nice" and she smiled.She's full of smiles."Well my name is Andriana Lee.I'm your homeroom teacher.I hope we'll cooperate so we can have a great year together okay?"

"Yes."We all said in unison.

"Okay.Now I'd want to walk by every desk and ask all of you some questions so we can come to know each other better."And she did as she said.She asked every student their names again and some questions about their hobby and future dreams.

When she finally reached my desk she first asked Nana."Your name is Nana right?"

"Yes..that's right.Nana Kim."

"Tell me some things about you darling."

"O-oh...I like..."Nana couldn't talk since everyone started saying things and staring at her like she's a prisoner out of the prison.

"Can you please be more polite?"I said unintentionally.They all seem annoyed but at least they shut it.The teacher smirked at me.She was about to scold them too.

"Nana you may continue."She said.

"Well I don't really have something I like."

"Stealing boyfriends is your hobby though."A girl muttered.The teacher didn't say anything like she didn't heard her.More like ignoring her.

"You should have something you like.It seems like you like books."Mrs. Lee insisted.

"Not really.But I like learning new things...I guess."She smiled a little.What's going on with her though?Everyone's looking at Nana strangely and all these....that's weird.

"Okay young lady with the beautiful eyes.Now it's time for you Nora.Its Nora right?"The teacher said and I nodded.

"Yes I'm Nora Son.I like writing stories and watching anime.I wanna become a psychologist."I said quickly.

"Hmm interesting.Thank you Nora.You too take care of each other."She smiled once again and went to ask the girls behind us about them.When she finished with all my classmates she let us get out the class.

I walked out as fast as I could to go and find the way to the roof.It's the only place I'll find some peace.

"Have you heard the myth about the ghost this school has?"I heard some guys saying as I walked next to them.What myth?Really some people believing in ghosts are so stupid.

I finally found some stairs and a door.Written on it "No entry" I immediately opened it and yes for my luck I found the roof.I closed it carefully and walked out.I sat down the ground and got out my bag my headphones.Listening to music and drawing it's the best when you're alone.

I draw some anime characters when I thought I heard someone walking in front of me.I looked around but I could see nothing.After some seconds I felt the same presence again but I could see none around."Am I going crazy or what?"

"Woah I want your red Converse high too."A guy jumped in front of me and knelt down.

"Yahh!Who are you?"I asked surprised.He didn't answer me though.He just kept staring at me for awhile."Are you deff or what?"I left my headphones aside."What do you want dude?"

"Are you a ghost?"My eyes widened in heard of his question.

"What nonsense are you talking about?"I frowned.Is he joking around or he's just an idiot?Looking closely at him...he is quite good looking.He could be the hot guy of the school.Amazing silver hair...oh my gosh he's wearing some beautiful J's!It's weird he's such a strange person.

"Nora."I saw Nana coming towards me.

"Oh Nana.You're here too?"I stood up and walked past that guy till I reached her."You see this guy there?Who is he?He's weird."I asked her and she looked where I showed her.

"There's no one there.Who are you talking about?"She said and I looked straight away to see if the guy left.But he is still there.

"What the-"What's going on?

Well that's the introduction to the story.I hope you liked it everyone.

I'll release the next chapter after some days hopefully.Tell me your thoughts about the story okay?

See you next time^___^