Chapter 4:Like brother,like sister.

Hello guys~

Not much to say so let's start hehe~^^

"So I died in a car accident?"

"Yup."

"With Taehyung?Nana must have suffered a lot.She loved him so much."Namjoon sighed.

"So she loved you.You're her brother Namjoon."I sat next to him.

"Yeah...did you find anything else out?"He asked me and smiled lightly.

"Well she wants to find her lost self.And I want to help her.Not because you told me so.I really want to help this girl.She has suffered so much but everyone is against her."I said and he nodded.

"Thanks Nora.I'm glad you're the one who can see me."He grinned.

"Well at first you were freaking me out but I'm glad too.I never expected to be able to see a ghost hehe."I giggled.

.

.

.

.

.

Later we had a free hour since one of our teachers was absent and I tried to search for Nana since I completely lost sight of her.

"Where is she?"I wondered and kept searching.My legs brought me in front of the music room.Why did I even come here?She can't be...then I heard someone."Is this rap?"I opened the door slowly and carefully to not be noticed.I couldn't believe in my eyes.Nana is rapping?She can rap?Like really good!"Nana you're awesome!"I closed the door behind me and ran towards her smiling.

"Nora?!Why are you here?"She asked surprised.

"I was looking everywhere for you.But why didn't you tell me that you can rap like that?Wow I'm not really into hip hop but damn!I think you're great."I smiled cheerfully and did thumps up.She is blushing so much.

"I'm not that good.My brother was much better than me."She looked down.

"Your brother could rap too?Then it's in the family.Wow who could have thought that a girl like you can rap.I mean I could imagine you singing but not rapping."

"I know I'm not suited doing this."She sighed.

"No wait a second.I didn't mean it like that.You're great in doing this.I'm completely supporting you.And I think your brother and Taehyung too are supporting you from up there."I patted her arm and pointed my finger up to the ceiling."

"Hehe...you think so?"She smirked.

"Of course I do."I said and noticed some papers on the desk she was sitting.Music written on them."You can write songs too?"I asked even more excited.

"Not really.The most of them are my brother's."

"May I take a look?"I asked and she nodded.I took the papers and read them."The only thing I can understand is the lyrics haha."

"You can't read notes?"

"Not really.Even if I love music I never had the chance to learn it.I didn't want to make my family pay for it since we don't have so much money hehe."I said and smiled awkwardly.I wish I could learn how to read these notes.

"Want me to teach you?"

"What?"My eyes widened.

"I can teach you.For me too,my brother was my teacher.My mother was against me going at a conservatory,so my brother taught me secretly."She smiled.

"Why is your mother against it?Is she deff or something?You have talent."I complained.

"She was thinking the same for my brother too.You know Namjoon was so clever.He was,if not the best,one of the best students in his school and the schools around.So my mother wanted him to go to a good university and study but he loved music.And this is when it all started.She was really furious about it sometimes."

"This is such a shame.If I was your mother I would encourage you to learn more about music.Aigoo.Anyway are you really sure you can teach me?"

"Yup.Why not?"She grinned and I smiled.

"Yas!I'm so happy.Thank you Nana."I hugged her tight.

"Hehe nothing.Shall we start now?"She suggested and I nodded excited.

"Yes!"I shouted all happy about it and the lesson started.She taught me about some music notes and other things.At first I was clueless but slowly I could get the whole point.I'm so happy.

.

.

.

.

.

"Namjoon!Are you here?"I said as I reached the roof.School is almost over.I need to tell him about Nana."Where is he?"I muttered and sat on the ground.

"BOO!"

"AHHH!"I screamed and jumped from where I was sitting."Yahh Namjoon don't scare me like that!"I yelled at him terrified.

"Haha sorry.I couldn't resist doing it!Haha!"He kept laughing.

"Aish!You idiot.Sit your butt down cause I have to talk to you."I muttered.

"Yes.What is it?"I sat down too and started explaining him.

"Your sister has a talent and she told me that you have a talent in music too."

"You heard her rapping?Isn't she good?She learnt from me,why wouldn't she be good?"He said all proud.

"Yahh you arrogant ghost."I frowned.

"What?"

"Aigoo."I explained him everything and told him that it'd be good to show her talent to everyone else too.Or even make her go to an audition or something.Namjoon agreed but also told me his worries about the other students in school.He is afraid that they will start bullying her again like they did one year ago."We can help Nana.Together."

"Yes.Together."He smiled and his dimples showed themselves.I tried to pat his shoulder but my hand went through his body.

"What the-?!"I got it out of his body surprised."You did that on purpose?"

"No I didn't."His expression changed completely.He seems so bothered.

"Then why wasn't I able to touch you?"

"I can't touch humans Nora.I can touch anything else but not humans.I have tried many times to touch students here but,nothing.I can't."He seems so sad about it.

"I-I see...It's okay.Don't worry about it."I tried to cheer him up and he gave me a smile.But,it's a sad one.

"Thank Nora."

Well this is a short chapter but I have to study for exams for school and also update my other stories too so yeah..

I hope you liked it though!

See you next time~^'^