Chapter 6:New approach.

Hello guys~

I wanted to update sooner but because of some reasons I wasn't able to.

Anyway here is the new chapter now hehe^___^

I didn't say a word for some seconds."Nora this is Taehyung."Namjoon said and I was left surprised in wonder where-no I actually know-I heard this name.

"Um."I tried to spit some words but nothing came out of my mouth.

"I'm...Hi,I'm Kim Taehyung.Hehe."The tall guy,with the brown hair,said with a wide smile.What a unique smile.It's like a square but it's so handsome.He seems mature but if he's the one I think he is then he is one year younger than me.

"Um,hi I'm Nora."I said.We didn't shook hands.

"Nora."Namjoon said and I looked at him."He is a ghost too."And then I realized.Well I felt my heart a little lighter but also burdened at the same time.This guy,Taehyung,he is,no he was,Nana's boyfriend.There's no doubt.

"How?"I wondered,not being able to say more,he answered.

"Today,this morning,I found myself laying here,on the ground.I don't really remember many things about what happened before.Everything stops when I was in that car with Namjoon.Well he explained everything to me.That you can see us when nobody else can't.And that you're friends with Nana."He whispered the last words.Who knows what pain does he have in his heart when it comes to this girl.

"I see...But why?Why did you appear now and not together with Namjoon?I mean...I really don't know anymore."I sighed lightly and sat down on the ground.

"We don't know what's going on either.But it's okay hehe!"Taehyung giggled and patted my head.

"Oh gosh!Now I have to take care of two ghosts haha!"I looked up to the sky and laughed to myself.We discussed a little about Nana and how we have to be careful so she won't find out.Well she would just think I'm crazy or something.But saying that she can't see Namjoon and Taehyung,the second seemed so sad about it.He is laughing cheerfully but anyone could see how much he wants to hug the girl he loves.

"Nora.What are you doing alone on the roof again?"I heard Nana coming from behind me and the first move my eyes did was to look at Taehyung.His own eyes wouldn't stop staring at her.I noticed his hand moving a little,probably having the urge to touch her,to hug her.But he stopped and just stayed there silent.It's so sad that he can't even touch her.

"Hey Nana."I smiled at her and she sat across me.Right between Namjoon and Taehyung.It's like she has two angels protecting her.She can't see them but they can.And still Taehyung won't stop staring at her.Looking at her with such love in his eyes.

"The class is about to start soon.I was looking for you cause we agreed I will teach you music today again.But we can do it during the next break hehe."She grinned a little and I nodded.

"Yeah sure."I smiled and we got up to go back to the classroom.I looked back at Namjoon and then at Taehyung.He still wouldn't stop staring at Nana.

.
.
.
.
.

As we agreed,during the next break we went in the music classroom and she taught me some more things about music.

"This is for today."She said and we sat more comfortably on the chairs.My mind suddenly reminded me that on the roof Namjoon is not alone.I really wonder why Taehyung became a ghost now.

"Excuse me."I heard a manly voice and looked at the door of the music room.A good looking guy leaning against the door.

"Yes?"I wondered and he smirked.What does he want?I took a glance at Nana and my eyes widened when I saw her expression being weird.It's like she's terrified.

"I'm sorry but we need to leave!"She suddenly said and grabbed my hand,pulling me along with her.

"Wait a minute my beautiful ladies.I haven't said what I wanted to yet."That guy said with a still smirk on his face and Nana looked down.

"I'm sorry we need to leave."Nana insisted and we walked out of the music room till the roof.She just kept holding my hand till we reached the roof.

"Hey Nana what's going on?Do you know that guy?"I asked her a little worried and annoyed at the same time.I saw Taehyung appearing out of nowhere and after him Namjoon following.

"I-I don't know him.I just wanted to leave and come here."She said,kept avoiding my eyes.I looked at Taehyung who seemed dead worried.

"I...I can't really believe what you said.But if something happens then tell me.I'll believe you whatever it is."I said sincerely and smiled at her.She looked in my eyes,hers seemed bothered.She can't be alright.Something's going on.

"I can see demons."

Well that turned out unexpectedly hehe.

I hope you liked it.

See you next time guys~^___^~