Chapter 7:Two ghosts.

Hi everyone ^___^

I would update sooner but I was at my village and didn't have enough internet connection to update this story TTTT

Anyway let's start^____^

"I can see demons?"Nana said and I was totally surprised at first.

"When did I enter anime world?"I muttered to myself and looked at Namjoon and Taehyung who were truly surprised and worried by what they heard.It's not that I don't believe Anna-who am I to not believe her,I can see ghosts-but demons exist too?

"I know you won't believe me.It's okay."She said and cracked a smile.I held her arms and looked in her eyes while nodding.

"I...I believe you.I mean..."I looked back at the two ghosts who won't say a word.She can't hear them so why won't they talk?"Hey guys!"I raised my voice and they both stared at me."Nana can see demons.I can see ghosts.That's not just a coincidence right?"I folded my arms.

"What are you saying Nora?Who are you talking to?"Nana asked me and I just replied to her with a smile to reassure her.

"I don't think Nana is lying.If there are demons and we're here as ghosts...There's a reason for that,I guess."Namjoon said and I nodded.

"I think so too.Why would we be here anyway?But if Nana can see demons then why can't she see us?Ghosts and demons are similar....well...I think."Taehyung agreed and walked towards Nana who is looking at me weirdly.How could she not?

"Ok.This is actually so awesome.I feel like an anime character haha."I giggled and looked at Nana who is still clueless."Nana,you can see demons right?"

"Y-yes."She answered tentatively at first.Taehyung kept staring at her,so caring.

"Well I can see ghosts.I'm not joking or something.It's true."I insisted and after thinking a little about it I regretted not telling her the truth from the start.

"If you believe me then I believe you too."She said and I took the bag she is holding and approached Namjoon.

"Hold this.Show her that you're here."I told him quietly and he nodded.He slowly took the bag from my hand and held it in the air.I looked back at Nana who seemed a little scared at first.

"Oh Lord."She exclaimed and Namjoon did some steps towards her.When he started reaching her she did a step backwards but our eyes met and she stopped.Namjoon tried giving it to her but she wouldn't take it.

"Nana!"I shouted scaring her a little."Take it.This ghost...you shouldn't be scared of him."I said and she nodded.Namjoon smiled full of happiness when she took the bag from him.Taehyung giggled and was about to hug Nana but he stopped.He must want to touch her so much.It's so unfair that he isn't able to.

"Don't tell her who we are."Taehyung told me out of nowhere and my eyes widened.

"What?"I frowned my eyebrows in confusion.Nana will be so happy to know that her brother and boyfriend are next to her.

"It's better for her to forget the pain of losing us.I don't want her to feel the same pain twice.Please."He bowed a little,pleading me.That kind of pain,he is the one feeling it right now.It must be too painful to reject his own presence only to protect his beloved one from that pain.

"Maybe it's better this way."Namjoon agreed too.He doesn't seem to want this wholeheartedly but I can't just do what I want.

"Did something happen Nora?"Nana wondered and I shook my head.

"Everything's fine."I smiled.

"Well then I wanted to say hi to the ghost.Um how many are there?I'm sorry I can't see you hehe.Um also what about their names?Are they students from this school or something like that?I'm sorry I'm too curious hehe."She rubbed her left arm and grinned awkwardly.I chuckled with her cute curiosity and told her that there are two ghosts,both males and students.About their names I had to think of something quickly.

"They don't really remember many things about their life as living humans and they also don't remember their names.So I just call the older one Jin and the other Jimin hehe."I could have thought of something more simple too.The part that they forgot their names is too much.Anyway I hope they're not angry about their names.Or maybe they are.

"What kind of name is Jin?And Jimin too.Couldn't you think of something better?A rapper's name for example?"Namjoon frowned and I grinned widely at him in an apologizing way.

"I like Jimin.It's a cute but also manly name.Hehe thanks."Taehyung smiled with this square smile of his and I did thumps up.I'm glad he likes his.I just like these names cause these guys are from a group I like.

"What are you talking about?"Nana asked me and I just told her that the two ghosts like her and they want her as their friend.From that moment I had to tell everything Namjoon and Taehyung were saying.We decided to make a plan for Nana to find a demon and bring him to the roof.Maybe he is able to see ghosts too.We first need to know that and then find why Namjoon and Taehyung are here as ghosts.

.

.

.

.

"Hey mom.I'm-Mom!"I ran and knelt down,next to her.Lying on the floor,her body lifeless.I put my ear on her mouth and my heart found its own heart again after feeling her breathing.Holding her around her armits I moved her and laid her on the couch some steps away.I sat next to her and stared at her sleeping face.This happened again.She shouldn't work so hard."Mom?"She opened her eyes lightly and I smiled kidnly at her.

"Hey Nora.Sorry...it seems that I fainted again."Her voice weak.Her hand on my cheek weak too.How many times has it been already?She is losing her senses more often the last months.

"Mom I'll start a part time too.Don't argue with it.You can't be the only one bringing money anymore.I really don't mind so don't be against it."

"I've told you many times that I don't want you to work.You should focus on your studying."Not this excuse again.I can't bare watching her like that anymore.

"I can do both so don't worry.Anyway,Nana should come over some day.She is so nice...I'm sure she will lighten up your mood a little and made you relax.What about this Sunday?When do you finish work?"She smiled at me and I stood up while taking off my school uniform.The smell of fried vegetables all over the apartment but it just reached my nose.

"I would love to meet your friend.But I'm gonna finish work at nine at night.Is it okay for her to come them?"She managed to get up and walk till the kitchen.Starting preparing the table for us to eat the always tasty vegetables.Maybe they would be more tasty with a piece of meat next to them.Someday I will cook a food with expensive meat for her.Not on Christmas or Easter.Just on a normal day.

"I will tell Nana to come then.Let's eat for now,mom."

I hope you liked it^^

Nora's life is a little sad but I'm gonna reveal it slowly...

See you soon~