Chapter 5:Weird.

Hey everyone...Well I'm so happy more and more people like this story and I hope you'll keep enjoying reading it.I'm sorry I had this story Oh hold for so much time now but since its summer I got more time to update hehe^___^

Okay let's start~

For one week I kept learning music together with Nana and I talked as much as I could with Namjoon.He must be so lonely up there on the roof.He can walk away from the roof but only in the school building and that's really weird.At least he can go somewhere else except from the lonely roof.

The girls from our class and some other ones tried to bully Nana but I could find them on time and stop them immediately.They really are so angry with her,even if Taehyung is gone.They're so cruel,the man that's the cause of them being bullies is dead but they still continue doing what they were doing before.Don't they even care about him?Had they ever truly cared about him?

"Hey what is this?"Namjoon asked me and sat next to me.Nana is listening to music,almost asleep on the ground so it's a good time to talk with him.

"I'm learning music.Nana is helping me."I smiled and so did he.He looked at the papers I am holding and chuckled a little.

"This song is mine.Most of them are mine actually.But there are many which are Nana's.She's better at composing than me."He said and I smiled while looking at him.He just kept reading the songs,seemed so happy about it.Maybe he has already missed listening to the music he likes.

"What genre of music do you like?"I asked him and he looked at me.He rubbed the back of his neck and giggled a little.

"I like lots and different styles but I guess I love Hip Hop."So he's like Nana.They both love hip hop.I wish I could bring him some good hip hop songs to listen to when he's alone but I don't know almost anything about this genre.

"I want to learn more about Hip Hop.Will you teach me?"I said all excited in the thought and his eyes sparkled like they've never done before.It's like I gave him the best present when I'm actually gonna receive something from him.

"I'll be so happy to make you learn more about it.I'm sure you'll love it."I'm glad he is so happy about it.He actually talked to me about Hip Hop.Making me learn lots of things I didn't know about this American style of music.He kept talking about it with such love in his words.It's like this music is his second mother,leading him,helping him.He is grateful he came to know about this genre of music and that is something I find truly beautiful.His mind is beautiful when it comes to music,like Nana's always is.

.
.
.
.

"Nora I gotta tell you something."Namjoon said,seemed so worried.I have to see him having this expression in awhile.

"What's wrong?"I wondered and sat across him.He didn't say anything for some seconds like he's debating with himself if he will actually tell me or not.

"I have a problem.Lately...I,sometimes,get through things even if I don't want to.Like I don't know why but it's weird."He looked at his hands and I was a little surprised in heard of his words.

"Maybe you're like that because Nana is becoming happy little by little.Maybe your purpose is finding an end?"I said what I truly think and he nodded.

"Well maybe.But it's weird."I understand his worries.He is a ghost and he doesn't even know how to get away from this situation.Maybe I should search about it a little.Books or internet.Somewhere,I could find out something about this.He wants to help his sister but what about him?

And so after school I walked Nana back home and walked till the local library.I looked around for books about ghosts but there was nothing really helping me figure out something about Namjoon's problem.I even searched for information through internet but couldn't find anything useful.Maybe he's really just disappearing.Well that's good for him but why do I feel a little sad about it?I probably got too attached to him.He is like a friend to me now.

.
.
.
.

"Anything going better today?"I asked him and he nodded for my surprise.

"I can actually control it as I could before but we have a little problem."He said and I looked at him full of wonder.

"What-?"I couldn't continue my sentence as I saw a tall,brown haired guy walking towards us.I tried to act normal like I was all alone on the roof.If he realizes I was talking he would think weird of me.

"Nora this is Taehyung."Namjoon said and my eyes widened.Who?!

Okay it's actually a short chapter but I'm gonna update soon hehe

I hope you liked it and see you next time guys^____^