Chapter 9:Demon.

Back with a new chapter as I promised hehe...let's start^__^

And here I have right in front of me Wonwoo,the demon we're trying to talk to about Namjoon and Taehyung,blushing because Nana touched him.Is he the shy type or something?But isn't he supposed to be a demon?Isn't he supposed to be scary and haunting?The Wonwoo I am looking at right now is nothing like a demon.

"Um..."He tried to say something.

"Please help me Wonwoo."Nana pleaded him and he just kept staring in her eyes.He cleared his throat and seemed ready to reply.

"How can I help you?...Wait what do you mean actually?"He asked her.Her hands still holding his.Or better now he is holding hers too and he doesn't seem to wanna let go.

"You know...I can see demons...and I know you're one."Nana explained with a trembling voice.I don't know what but something affects her so much.Wonwoo's presence or even his dark eyes that stare in hers all this time.I take a glance at Taehyung who doesn't seem happy at all about this view.Even if he can't have Nana now that he's dead I am sure that he doesn't want her to get along with demons-or better any guy that could hurt her.

"Demons?You can see demons?And why do you think I am one?"What's with this question?And really I wonder how Nana recognizes a demon.

"You know all demons I've ever see...you all have this tattoo on your neck.It's a black wing."She said tentatively.This is all though?She recognizes them from this tattoo?How did she realized this in the first place?I never asked her and I'm actually annoyed with myself right now.

"Who told you that everyone that has this tattoo is a demon?"Wonwoo asked.He looks really calm and not scary at all.He's like a completely normal student right now.

"A demon.A demon that visited me when I was like five.He was trying to take my toys and my music books...He was visiting me everyday and then I stopped being afraid of him.He seemed around my age then after all-if demons age,I don't know-and he talked to me.He told me how to recognize demons and he also had this tattoo on his neck."She explained better.How did she feel when a demon visited her when she was so young?At least she is strong now.I kind of understand that all the difficult situations she's been in made her the person I love now.My friend.

"Don't you remember who that demon was?"He asked Nana but she shook her head negatively.She was so young it's a given she doesn't remember."You're right about me being a demon.Aren't you afraid of me?"

"No...well I am a little.But you don't seem so bad right now."She cracked a smile and Wonwoo looked down.

"I really don't want to hurt you.Sorry for scaring you all this time.I didn't know how to approach you actually."His cheeks got some life in them again by gaining this light pink colour again.I can call him cute and you can't disagree.

"Um...it's okay.Well can you please help me with something?I will do something you want in return."She said and seemed more calm and cool now.She has also understand that Wonwoo isn't the kind of guy we thought he was.

"Don't worry just tell me."He said and smirked.

"Can you see two ghosts around here?"

"Yes."He said and looked at Namjoon and Taehyung."And there's also a human behind there."Oh yeah I was supposed to have hidden well right here.

"Hey there."I said as I got up and walked towards them.He greeted me by moving a little his head.He is still holding Nana's hands but I stare at them a little too much so he awkwardly leaves hers.I can't look at Taehyung having this kind of view right in front of him.I don't wanna know how he feels.

"So you can see us."Namjoon said and Wonwoo replied positively.I knew this already,now I need more details and knowledge.Why is Namjoon and Taehyung here and how can they go to heaven and rest in peace?Could he know?

"Wonwoo.Do you know why these guys could be here like ghosts?"Nana asked him what I was about to.He looked her in her beautiful eyes again and seemed not so sure about his next words.

"You probably already know the answer.They should do something they weren't able to when they were alive.Something they regret."He looked at Namjoon and Taehyung again.They both nodded and seemed thoughtful about it.

"So if they do it they can rest in peace right?That's good.Then let's hurry up."Nana said somehow excited but I couldn't follow her excitement.I can't stop wondering why Wonwoo keeps being so unsure about this.Is he hiding something from us.

"It's not so easy."He said then."It takes more than just a little thought to find what caused them to become ghosts.They probably need to connect with people they had a bond with when they were alive."

My mind stopped and I stared at Nana.People they were connected with when they were alive.Nana.

Hope you liked it guys^___^