Chapter 11:A way.

Hey everyone.Sorry for being late to update but I was having exams.Anyway here's a new chapter.

Let's start^__^

"What are you thinking about?"Namjoon asked me and I looked at him.We're on the roof sitting together on the ground while Taehyung is a little further than us looking down at the yard of the school.

"I'm just...I hope Wonwoo will figure something out about this situation."I sigh deeply.I really don't know what to do.I told Wonwoo to find a way to help Namjoon and Taehyung rest in peace without having to interact with Nana but what am gonna do now?How can I help?

"Hey don't worry.Even if he returns with empty hands we're here too.We'll figure something out."He smiles and his dimples show themselves.

"Yeah."I saw slowly.He brings his hand towards my head and when he's about to touch me he backs up.I suddenly feel a painful feeling.

That's right.He can't touch me.He can't caress my head to reassure me.Why did it have to be like that?

He giggles awkwardly and I try to smile as sincerely as possible.I'm glad he is here to even care about making me feel better.It's okay if he can't touch me.I can handle that.I think.

"Nora you're really something."He says after some seconds of silence.My eyes widen in surprise.

"What?"I wonder and he rubs the back of his neck.Is he embarrassed of what he just said or is it my imagination playing games with my heart?

"I mean...you didn't even know me,Nana and Taehyung some days ago.And now you offer us a bunch of help.Who other would do that?Seriously..."He looks down as he talks but when he finishes he stares in my eyes.My heart is beating faster and I feel like my face is getting hot.Why am I being like that?He didn't say something so important.He just said that I'm really nice or something.

Ahh I have years to hear that from someone.So many years.So many years.

I laugh shyly since I don't know how to react.When was the last time someone complimented me like that?

"It's really nothing...I just feel close to you guys.I am happy to be of help to you."I say honestly and smile.I think I wanna cry.But I can't cry.Not when Namjoon,Nana and Taehyung are in this cruel situation.They are in so much pain.I can't cry from happiness.

"Thank you."He says with such a handsome and carefree smile.I'm so glad I met him.

"Guys!"Someone shouted from the side of the door and we turned around to see who's the owner of the deep voice.Of course is Wonwoo and I'm somehow so glad to see him.I feel like he's gonna lift a weight from us.

"Wonwoo!Any news?"I ask him and get up.He walks fast towards us and now Taehyung is here too.I see him looking at Wonwoo in a weird way and then they change some weird stares.I'm sure it's about their feelings for Nana.

"Well..."Wonwoo starts talking and looks at me."I think I found out something."My heart beats so hard I think it's gonna explode and become thousands of pieces.I need to know what he found out more than anything.

"Hurry up and tell us."I complain in a hurry.I really can't wait.

"Well there's a spell."

"A spell?"Namjoon wonders.And I am too.

"There's a book.It's actually a book with spells that witches hid in the public library.Only supernatural creatures can see it.I think there's a spell about ghosts in there.When ghosts need to know what they have to do so they can rest in peace but they have no one alive to connect with,witches help them.And they do this spell.Maybe it can help you too.I'm confident that it will help you."He explains the whole situation and I feel excited and nervous at the same time.Yes that's it.Maybe this will help.

"Man.Thank you so much.Even if this doesn't work in the end,still thank you."Namjoon says and Wonwoo nods.

"What are we waiting for?Let's go find the book and do this."I talk in an excited way.Wonwoo's look is still somehow nervous and unsure.

"Nora."He says and I look at him in fear.In fear that he's gonna say something bad."It's not something really bad don't look at me like that."I blush once again in thought that he's reading my thoughts.I need to search that about demos.

"Just talk already."I try to play it cool and then he says:"There is a witch protecting the book.We may need to fight her."

Who is the witch?Hehe I'll update soon.Hope you liked this chapter.

See you guys^__^