Chapter 8:Plan Succeed?

Hello everyone.I'm sorry for having so long to update.I had to study hard for school and also enter a manga competition so I didn't have any time to update any of my stories.Thank you for keeping reading this though.Thank you all sincerely.

"So what's the plan?"Taehyung sat on the ground next to Nana and I couldn't but crack a smile.They look so cute next to each other.

"Okay so I thought about this last night.Nana."I looked at her."You will go at the music room the same hour you're always going.And I'm gonna come too.If this guy comes we're gonna try to persuade him to talk to us on the roof.If not then we'll have to think of a plan B instantly."

"I think we're gonna fail."Namjoon sighed and crossed his arms.

"Do you have a better plan in mind Jin?"I pointed "Jin" as I know he doesn't like it.

"Of course I have.It's more safe and you won't have to face this guy alone."I looked at Nana who seems clueless.It's a shame she can't hear Namjoon talking right now.He is her brother but still."Nana will write him a letter."

"A letter?"I asked straight away?Even if it seemed really weird and dump at first I started realizing what he means and nodded after giving it a thought.

"A letter to tell him that she wants to meet him on the roof.Like a love confession or something.It's safer than facing him alone."Namjoon continued explaining but I already understood what he meant.Yeah that's better actually and safer for all of us.

"Nana are you good at literature?"I asked with a tricky smile.

~~~

Wonwoo could you please come to the roof during the next break?I would like to talk to you about something.
-Kim Nana

Is how the letter goes like.Pretty much the common confession letter.I hope he falls for that.The letter was left in his book on his desk.The first step is for him to notice it and see it or else our plan failed already.There are more twenty minutes till the time for the bell to ring comes and it feel like a century.

Nana next to me is trying to concentrate on maths but her beautiful eyes can't hide her nervousness.But she is trying her hardest.She wrote the letter without any hesitation.She even thought all of it herself in like two seconds.I was beside her when we went to the demon's classroom when he wasn't there.She asked some students where his desk is and left it in his book-going right along with the plan.She did everything herself actually.I was only there to stand somewhere near and cheer for her.This actually makes me happy.She is getting a grip of herself and her feelings.She is starting feeling more confident,I'm sure about that.I'm glad.

~~~

"So nothing yet?"I sighed in both excitement and boredom.It's been five minutes till the break started and Nana is still waiting on the roof some metres away from me,Namjoon and Taehyung.We are hiding behind some boxes and the sun burns us.Why is it so hot?Maybe the demon is coming and he is hot like the depths of hell?I really don't know what to except.He seemed so normal the first time I saw him in the music room when I was with Nana.

I suddenly keep my breath for some seconds when the door opens and there appears the normal boy I was talking about.Tall,good looking but yeah I have to admit he is pale like the clouds of a rainy sky.Is this what all demons look like?Handsome and dead at the same time?

Nana gets up and I can feel Namjoon and Taehyung getting worried behind me.More than worried their faces have some weird expression on them.Have they realized something about the demon?

"Hey,um...thank you for coming."Nana said with a tentative smile.She is trying her best and I hope she can feel me cheering for her.

"Hi."His voice deep like the first time I heard him."What did you want to talk about?"He asks then.He seems like he enjoys all of this.Like he knows something we don't know.He is slightly smiling and I'm sure how to feel about this.Is he friendly or just a demon?

"You know...um..."Come on Nana you can't lose your pace now.I scream to her mentally but I see her being scared.

That guy got near her and leaned a little to get his face closer to hers."Come on.Say what you want."He smirked.Nana froze.

"Guys we need to do something."I whispered and looked at Taehyung and Namjoon.They didn't stopped staring at Nana and that guy but nodded for an answer.I saw them getting up and started walking towards them.Wonwoo's eyes turned towards their direction-also towards me.They seem so dark.I wonder how are they from up close.

The demon immediately looked back at Nana like nothing happened.But now I'm sure he can see Namjoon and Taehyung and I'm sure that he is something supernatural.

"Wonwoo..."Nana tried to say something."Could you help me?Could you held us?"She said and held both his hands.His eyes widened when their skins touched.His white skin suddenly seemed to get a fire of life.His cheeks became a little pink and he seemed a little more human.Like he is not a demon.Only by getting touched by Nana,his whole bad-guy attitude got lost.Why did Nana's touch affected him like that right now?What is this guy?

I hope you like it everyone.More coming soon^___^