Chapter 3:Her past.

Hello my fellow readers.Thank you all who are reading this story and I hope you'll keep supporting it in the future too.And #BTS5thWin today.Let's go for more!

Anyway let's start~^__^~

"So Namjoon.How old are you?I mean how old were you before you died."

"I was 17...you're 15 right?"He said and seemed lost in thoughts.

"Well I'm in the same class with your sister so yeah...Is there something bothering you?"I asked him since he seems to be really bothered about something.

"No,it's just...I had a girlfriend in your age before I died.Is she alive?Or...how did I died anyway?"He hit the ground with his fist but it didn't get in.So he can chose if he wants to pass through something.

"You don't remember how did you die?"

"No I don't.I remember my life before I died but after that,everything is blank till I found myself in this school again as a ghost."

"I...I will find how you died."As I talked the bell rang.And it's time to leave school since it's the first day."Okay I will find it.Tomorrow you'll know how you died.Bye Namjoon!"I said as I started running to leave the roof.I ran down the stairs and reached my new classroom.Luckily the chubby teacher wasn't there or else she would probably scold me for not attending the class.I walked towards Nana who was preparing her things to leave."Nana."I waved at her and she looked at me with a shy smile.

"Nora,is everything alright?"

"Yes...well I wanted to ask you something."

"What is it?"She wondered.

"Are you free now?To go for a walk with me?To know each other better."I smiled and after giving it a thought she nodded.

"I'd love to go for a walk with you."She smiled cutely and I got my bag to leave.We walked for awhile and we decided to sat on a bench at a park nearby.She didn't told me many things about herself.The only things I get to know is that she loves music and learning new things."Can I ask you something else?"

"Of course."

"Why were the students in our class today so bad to you?"Her beautiful smile lost its beauty then.

"That's..."She can't even look in my eyes anymore.

"It's okay.If you don't want to talk about it I understand."I tried to calm her down and she looked at me with eyes full of pain.

"I will tell you..."She whispered.

"O-okay then.I'm here to listen to you till the end Nana.And if possible I want to help you."I said and smiled sincerely.Suddenly her eyes seemed to find their beautiful blue again .

"Thank you Nora.Okay,where should I start from?Before one year,when I was 14 I liked someone.I was just a kid and I still am but he was my first love."I thought I saw her smiling for some seconds.Probably thinking about him.But she's using past sentence.Is he...dead?"But he was one of the most popular guys in the school.Most of the girls liked him.I thought it wouldn't be possible for him to like someone like me."

"Pause.I think you're really beautiful.We just need to take care of these huge glasses already,which hide your amazing eyes."I grinned and she looked away,hiding her pink cheeks.

"Thank you,I guess...Anyway this guy,I thought there wasn't any chance of him liking me.But then one day he called my name and talked to me for the very first time.Can you imagine how happy and embarrassed I was?It was a disaster cause I wasn't even able to talk to him properly.But he kept calling my name again and again,day by day.And then one day he told me that he wants to treasure me.He wants to protect me from anyone that would try to hurt me.He told me that he loved me....And I couldn't hide my feelings anymore.We became a couple...Nora,do you know the feeling of someone hugging you tight,so tight but so gentle at the same time,that it feels like wings of an angel are embracing you?This is the feeling that I could only find with that person and I wish I could feel even for one more second again.You know some people think that 14 years old kids can't love but that thing between us was love.What else could it be to make us feel so weak and strong at the same time?"Her eyes seem to smile but are about to cry too.

"He must have loved you so much.I'm glad he saw how beautiful you are."I held her hand and she nodded,then a tear started falling on her right cheek.

"But people couldn't undestand that he loved me.Especially these girls...they thought I was the one in fault for this relationship.They started bullying me...Then I came to know that before he asked me to be his girlfriend,he was dating one of the girls that bullied me.He honesly told me the truth too.He apologized for being in fault that this girl was furious after dumping her but Nora he wasn't in fault...After weeks passed an accident happened.My brother and him-"

"You have a brother?"

"I had...an older brother.That day the accident happened my brother died together with my boyfriend,Taehyung.And the most annoying thing is that I wasn't able to tell them that I love them both for one last time."Ηer tears started falling in numbers and I can feel her trembling.

"Nana..."I hugged her tight and then looked in her eyes."It's okay.They're still here.I'm sure they're watching over you and they're thinking about how beautiful you are both in looks and heart.And if you need a shoulder to cry you can always borrow mine.Even if we've met only this morning we're friends right?"She smiled like she's never done before.I don't know if it's because she's crying that her eyes have this blue-green color now.A color that could amaze anyone.It seems that thinking about the person she loved once-no she still loves-makes her even more beautiful.That's the only word I can descibe her as,beautiful.

"Thank you again Nora.After that car accident I've lost a part of myself together with two important people for me."

"If you still love them and believe in them then don't waste any more time and find where is the part of yourself that you lost.And I'll be here to help you."

"Yes.Thank you Nora.Thank you so much for listening to me."After hugging again she cried a lot.I couldn't say anything though.I wish I was better at comforting people.But I'm glad I talked to her and asked her about her past.I learnt about Namjoon's death but the most important is that I came to know her better.I felt like our bond suddenly became from weak...quite strong.

I know this chapter is sad but still I hope you liked it guys~

Thank you again for reading and see you next time~^^