Chapter 10:He needs to know.

Hey guys.Hope you're all fine.Back with a new chapter.Okay let's start^___^

It's afternoon and I'm heading towards a cafe near my school but not alone.Wonwoo is along with me cause there is a serious matter we need to discuss about.We are not talking at lot along our way there and we sit down on a table near the windows of the cafe.He takes a chocolate with strawberry flavor but I order nothing since I have no money with me.

"So..."I start."I didn't have the chance to say this but nice to meet you Wonwoo."He looks at me and nods.

"Likewise...what did you want to talk about?"He asks and seems so impatient.I brought him here even if he didn't really want to,so I need to discuss what I want as quick as I can.I don't want to be a bother to him now that I know he's a demon.I mean he's not a bad one but he's still a demon.Who knows what happens if he starts losing his patience.

"When we were at the roof today you said that the two ghosts need to connect with people they had a bond with when they were alive."I explain him and I recall how I felt when I heard him saying it.I looked at the clueless Nana and didn't know how to react.I'm glad the bell rang that moment and we had to return to class.How could I tell all the truth about Namjoon and Taehyung and their bond with Nana?That's why I told him to accompany me now.Because he needs to know even if he doesn't plan to help us.

"If the two ghosts do that,they have a biggest chance to realize what their purpose of being here is."He said and drank some of his chocolate.It seems so delicious,deep inside me I wish I had the money to buy it right now.

I look in his eyes to make my mind change its thought and I get lost in their black see.They're so black I can see my reflect along with the small lights above our heads.I wonder if his soul is as dark as his eyes.But how can I forget the way he looked when Nana held his hands.

Oh my!Does he like her?Does he like Nana?That's why he blushed when she did that?I can't but smile a little and he looks at me with frowned eyebrows."What?"He asks?

"Just remembered something...Anyway I need to tell you something about the ghosts."I return back to my serious feelings.He nods and I take deep breath."Do you know anything about Nana's past?"I ask.

"Well..."He shrugs."I know that she lost her brother and...boyfriend if I'm right."He said the word "boyfriend" in a weird way and now I'm sure he is attracted to her.

"Yeah...Namjoon and Taehyung."He nods and I'm searching in my mind how to say the next information I'm keeping to myself.

"If it's about Nana...I wanna know...cause I think I can help."I'm smiling mentally in heard of his words.

"Well...The two ghosts are Namjoon and Taehyung."I'm not even able to finish my sentence and his eyes widen in surprise.I'm waiting some seconds to listen to a possible answer of his but he isn't saying anything.He just keeps thinking about something."Um..."I'm about to say something but he looks in my eyes and starts talking.

"Does Nana know it?"He asks quickly.

"No.Both Taehyung and Namjoon asked me not to tell her cause they don't want to make her recall the pain of losing them.I thought it was okay like that but then you come and tell me that thing about them and that they have to have some kind of contact with her and I don't know what to do."I say and held the edge of the table tightly with my hand to keep myself calm somehow.I really don't know what to do.

"First calm down..."I blush in the thought that he could possibly read my mind."We will find a way....I mean somehow.You know I don't want to hurt her...I mean I've been looking at her for a long time-not in a stalker way of course-and I know that she's really a nice person.That's why I wanted to approach her more.She's...anyway I promise you.I will find a way to help the ghosts.To help Nana too."He says and I find myself hanging from his words.Please Wonwoo find a way to not hurt them.

It's a small chapter but I hope you like it.^__^