10

I was enjoying my new favorite book when it was interrupted by a knock. Sighing, I get up to check who would be knocking at 12:30 AM? I open the door to see Kenji standing awkwardly.

"Hey, what's up?" I let the door swing open, revealing my whole body to him, as I was simply peaking out my head earlier. I was wearing an oversized shirt, a panic at the disco one to be exact, and some shorts. Not really an outfit I would wear in front of people I'm not close with. AKA anyone working here except Kenji, MinHyuk, and Lev. Not that I'm close with Kenji and MinHyuk, but close enough to be chill with them.

"Are you busy at the moment?" He smiles.

"Nope." I'm not super busy. And honestly, the only thing I've been doing is reading my book, but I'm currently at the slowest chapter in the novel. Perfect timing. (also, why would I be busy when this crazy hot being is in front of my door, at midnight.)

"Really? Perfect, I was thinking we should have a drink to welcome you. A celebration." He smirks and I lighten up.

"Sure! Lemme change real quick."

"I'll wait here."

I close the door and rush to the closet to pick out a cute outfit. I totally need a drink to take my mind off things. And a little welcome party doesn't sound bad. I hope it's just us though since I'm not great with people I don't know. Though, I wonder why it's a celebration, I mean, I'm staying here because someone is out for my blood or something along those lines. Not really something to celebrate.

I pull on a skirt and a hoodie over my shirt.

"Ready!" I open the door and he looks me up and down and smiles.

"You are very pretty."

"Thank you..." I blush, receiving a genuine complete always makes me feel better.

"Shall we?" He lifts his hand to motion that we start walking.

"Sure! Also, I was wondering... who.." I feel weird asking who's gonna be there.

"Just us. Nobody that will make you uncomfortable." I smile.

"Oh, also- um. I was wondering why this is a celebration. I get the welcoming part, but what are we celebrating?" I don't see the problem with me asking, since I'm a part of the celebration.

"You are finally in my grasp." He walks into the elevator, me following in suit.

"What?" What does he mean by that?

"Hmm?"

"What you said..."

"Oh, you are finally safe." He smiles and presses for the 7th floor.

"Is that exactly what you said?" I think he said something else.

"Yes. Anyway, follow me." He gently grabs my hand and guides me to a room numbered 23.

.

.

(If an underage person is reading this... you are of age in the story... :)