🍋16🍋

So this chapter has some of the following

- degrading

-bondage (very little...)

- edging

-marking?? (idk but lots of biting cuz yeah)

-mention of bleeding (relates to the biting)

Just a warning in case some of y'all ain't okay with that. If you aren't, skip it or ignore it, idk. 

hope you enjoy~~

A slight gasp escaped my lips as I felt his hand fondle my nipple. He started to pull my clothes off before giving in and just tearing them off. I gasped again in shock; how could he just ruin my clothes like that?

"You ready?"

He asked warmly but before I could even answer he just smirked.

"Never mind, I ain't stopping today"

I realized then that that meant he held himself back last time, I felt both embarrassed and relieved because that meant he wasn't just uninterested in me.

I thought as he pulled my clothes off, the clothes he had yet to anyway. The air was cold and I started to feel very embarrassed.

In some attempt to cover myself up, I wiggled and squirmed, but he had my arms pinned, so the only thing he saw was me wiggling weirdly.

"That's adorable", he smirked and suddenly I noticed both his hands were touching my chest, but my arms were still restrained. In some form of attempt, I look up and see that my arms are tied up to the bed frame.

"What's this?" he smirks at me, noticing that I turned even more red, "do you like that?" he leaned down and bit my neck, my whole body getting shivers sent up. "I can do so much more than that, darling"

He continued to fondle my right breast with one hand, the other hand traveling down, gently tracing my stomach. My body would jump at each bite, at every lick, and every kiss. I could tell he loved that, as I can feel his lips turning into a smirk when I bucked my hips, he had bitten around my hip bone, I think it drew blood because I can feel something dripping down. It felt good.

"You like that? You are more of a slut than I thought-" He caught himself, before grinning wildly.

I was as red as a tomato.

"You like being called a slut? And here I was worried that I hurt you." He kissed me on the lips, our tongues intertwined once again.

"I-I'm not sure," I mumble, once we broke the kiss.

"Oh, I think you are, you're just too shy. That's fine, I'll make you admit it."

"What?" I look down as he lowers himself so his face is in front of my privates.

He looks in my eyes, through his eyebrows, and while keeping eye contact licks me. I gasp and arch my back. I feel his smirk as he sucks my clit. He pushes my legs outwards and lifts up right before I was about to come.

"I said, I'll make you admit it. I'll make you beg and scream."

He kisses my inner thigh, "now keep them open." I blush at the sudden harsh tone of his command but nod in response. "Baby, you've got to use your words."

"I-I will."

"Good girl."

He leans down and licks me up and down, before inserting a finger. Before I have a moment to gasp, he inserts another. I wiggle, struggling to keep my legs open. He scissors me, to the point that my liquids are dripping down his arm and all over the bed. He inserts another and repeats the process.

I kept getting close before he would stop and kiss me all over. Small nibbles and bites, leaving marks all over my legs.

"Look at you, all wet, just for me." He leans over and kisses my forehead. I don't respond, as I can barely keep my mind straight. I'm panting just from his fingering, damn. He unbuckles his belt and pants, before sliding everything off.

"What." I barely manage to get out, I feel like the moment I saw ...that... I lost breath. It's fucking huge. Oh hell nahhh. That'll go into my stomach! That doesn't seem safe.

"Don't be shy, baby. Here." He grabbed my legs and pressed them together, placing my calves against his shoulder.

"Wha-?"

"Shh. Just let me do everything darling." He smiles and slowly inserts his cock between my thighs. My liquids that had dripped out now acting as lube, his cock slid in nicely. "Let's make you less nervous, baby." He flinches a bit but begins to thrust.

My hips buck up, the feeling of him rubbing me, even with no penetration, it felt amazing. I grasp onto the bedsheets and moan out, about to reach the climax when he stops. I can tell he was close too.

"W-why?" I gasp.

"Why what? Baby, if you want something, you've got to say it." He smirks. My body is throbbing and I keep twitching. I've become a mess, but I just want more.

"Please."

"Hmm?"

"Please, more," I beg, reaching my arms out as he smiles.

"Thought you'd never ask." He wraps his arms around me and thrusts. I scream out, startled by the sudden penetration. He kisses me before straightening himself and grabbing onto my hips. Thrusting repeatedly, hitting my sweet spot every time. My body melts as he continues. I feel the warmth of him in me, completely filling me up.

He begins to thrust harder and my body tenses up.

"K-Kenji!! I'm gonna-" I cry out.

"I know baby, I know." He leans down and kisses me, slightly biting my lip. With one last harsh thrust, I came and noticed as he pulled out too, he had also come.

I collapse into the bed.

"You tired?" He kisses my cheek.

"Mh-hm" I whisper.

"But baby, I'm not." Shocked, I stare at him, his smirk plastered on his lips. "Just one more time."

"What? Just once more, promise?" He nods before leaning down and whispering in my ear.

"Well, that is if you don't beg for more darling." I blush as he turns me over onto my stomach. "Let's try something else." He inserts his tongue into me as he lifts up my hips.

We're doing doggy style?? This is so embarrassing! "You can see everything!" I accidentally say the last bit out loud."

"And it's amazing," Kenji responds immediately before thrusting his cock into me. I lose breath, startled at how it hits different places than before. He thrusts as he bites all over my back.

My body collapses, him holding my hips up, as I wallow in the pleasure. Right before the climax, he leans over, "you're mine, and only mine." I blush before feeling him bite me on the nape of my neck. I know for sure that one bled. It felt good, though, and with that little moment, I had come.

Kenji hadn't.

"Kenji wait..." I try to breathe.

"Baby, I hate breaking promises, but your body is saying it wants more. You want more don't you, my little cum dumpster."

I nodded obediently before being taken once again. Well, more than once more.

Yeah... anyway. Sorry about the long break hehe. I wanted to make sure this was at least decent enough to post. It's not super long... but ehh. Maybe (for future references) rate this however many 🌶 out of 5, or sm so I know what to improve upon. it wasn't super intense, since it's their first time together... so be ready.