17

I woke up with a pain in my gut. I sprint to the bathroom and hunch over the toilet.

I stayed there for a few moments before regaining composure. God, I hate being hungover, even though I didn't even drink much. I guess I was drunk on something else.

A pair of arms wrap around me as he whispers in my ear. "What's wrong baby?"

"My head hurts." His grip tightens as his breath tickles my neck.

"We can't be having that. I'll call for some medicine."

"NO!" I clutch his shirt to prevent him from walking away.

"Hmm?"

The rooms' a mess, the sheets are on the floor, our clothes are, well the remnants of our clothes, on the floor.

There's even a crack in the bed frame.

If someone came in they would for sure know what happened. That would be so awkward.

"I'm alright. Let's get dressed and go for breakfast." I stand but then topple over. Earlier, I was so rushed that I didn't notice, but my hips and legs are FREAKING SORE DAMN IT!

"Here," Kenji lifts me up gently, "you can't do anything without me, huh" He kisses my head and brings me to the closet.

After Kenji dressed me and brushed my hair. Which he was really gentle in doing so, we headed downstairs to get breakfast. It was the first time in a while that I had left that building. Well, besides my whole running away incident. We went to (fave breakfast spot). I was excited to be able to eat such good food.

We talked about random stuff, well, mainly me. He would ask a question and then let me go on and on about it. He would just smile and listen. My heart can't handle how cute that is!!

"Well, my favorite book would have to be -" I was about to respond when I was cut off.

"Y/n?? Is that you? Shit! It really is. And who's the guy?" I flinch at the familiar voice. Hoping it's not who I think it is, I look up.

Fuck.

What the hell is he doing here?

"Y/n, you're not even going to give me a hug? It's been so long." He smirks and opens his arms. I turn my head away, trying to ignore him, but notice Kenji staring at me.

"Who's he?" He motions his head at the...thing... that was talking.

"My ex." I grimace at the thought of the bitch. He's so annoying and rude.

"That? Damn y/n, why give this thing a chance?" I could tell Kenji was more wondering how desperate I was, but I honestly wasn't thinking.

"I'm not sure." I sigh and take another bite of my food, just for me to spit it out. He had hit my head and caused me to cough everything out. "Why would you do that?!" I finally look at him.

"You should pay attention to me when we are talking, bitch! You're just a woman! You know nothing! Don't act rude!" He spits in my face.

"Excuse me." Kenji stands up and situates his coat. "Don't talk to her like that."

"Why not?! She was my girlfriend" He spats out. Flustered by their height differences.

"What is your name?" Kenji is remaining composed and it kinda is annoying me.

"What? I-it's Joe."

"Hmm. Well, Joe. She's not yours. She's mine. And I don't fancy sharing. So. Get. The. Fuck. Out. Of. Here." A harsh tone, one I haven't heard him use in a while comes out.

"Well! Sh-She's a slut, you know that?! After we broke up, she went out drinking! I saw her! And she was with some guy! So she's messed around! She's no good anymore!" He rambles.

Oh right, that guy at the bar. It was a while ago but now I remember. I wonder who that was.

"Oh really? Well, she was with me, and now she's my slut. So fuck off." He smirks before leaning into his ear and whispering, "If you don't leave now, I'll have each limb torn apart so slowly you'll be begging for death."

I flinched. Omg, it was him who I danced with? He should've told me sooner. Oh and that little threat was so cute. I don't think Kenji knew I could hear that though. I chuckled at the look of terror on Joe's face.

I watched as he ran away. Kenji sat back down and out of the corner of my eye I saw Kenji wave at someone. I followed the wave and saw some men stand up and follow Joe out.

"Who are they?"

"Some of my men." He looks at me and smiles, "you heard me right? My little threat." I nod in response.

"Thought you said that you'd do that if he didn't leave, but he did."

"Yes, but he won't get ripped apart for that. He'll get... hurt... for insulting you." Kenji caresses my cheek before grabbing my hand and leading me out of the building. "I think we've been gone long enough. Also, MinHyuk and Lev are supposed to be back from their job soon. Let's go and wait for them."