🍋21🍋

Hi! So I've been experiencing writer's block... so I just wrote more smut :) Like... the whole chapter is smut... but eh. ENJOY. Also sorry if the pic is the same as the last chapter... idk if it is cuz it doesn't load for me :/

I groan as I turn over under the covers, my body sore. I feel a pair of arms wrap around me and pull me, flushing my back against a warm embrace.

"G'morning baby" He gives me a squeeze.

His morning voice is deep, and the butterflies in my stomach agree.

I turn over to face him smiling, "good morning." He shoves his face in the crook of my neck and nuzzles it in, causing me to giggle lightly.

"Not much of a morning person?" He grunts in response.

I normally see him when he comes to me, at night. So I guess it never struck me that he was a night owl. Makes sense.

"Shall we-" He kisses me and frowns.

"Sleep."

"Ok, that's fine by me, baby," I smirk at using his nickname for me. Though the way I said it was more teasing than romantic.

"I need to rest up so I can-"

"Can what?" I question as he nuzzles into my chest.

"So I have the energy to fuck the shit out of you. Round 2." I feel him smirk.

My heart flutters, same with the butterflies.

"What?"

"Shh." He tightens the grip around me.

I definitely can't sleep after hearing that. I also don't want to stay here like... well, my body is excited.

"Oh?" Maybe if I tease him... "so you can't go now? Not good enough?" His body stiffens. I look down as he turns up to look at me.

"Well," He shifts to he's towering above me, "now you remember that you asked for this. I was trying to give you some time. You can't call uncle, okay?"

"Okay," I smirk.

"Perfect." My smirk falters as my hands are lifted and handcuffs bind them to the head post.

"What?" Falls out of my mouth, my brain not knowing if I like this or...

"Sorry, but you agreed." He smirks as he tosses the covers off the bed. We're both still naked from last night.

His hips push against me as I feel his cock harden and press down on me. He shifts causing a pleasant sensation to flow throughout me. The motions continue, lightly, just barely giving enough pleasure. I lift my hips trying to deepen the pressure but to no avail.

"Baby, I know you want it, but I'm gonna drag this out for a long time." He pulls away before sliding his hand over me and gripping my clit.

My back arches and my arms reach to grab him, but the cuffs stop me. Kenji's tongue makes its way to my neck before he nibbles at my ear. Leaving red marks all around.

His slow motions, sliding up and down, going in between my folds. The moans escape as I beg for more.

"Please-" begging for the blissful release.

"If you want it, answer my question and I'll consider it" Kenji smiles.

"What is it?" I breathe out.

"Who do you belong to?" His finger slides into me.

"What?" My mind getting fuzzy at the sensation.