15

I woke up to Kenji putting me down on the bed, he seemed a little startled that I had awoken but smiled softly as he patted my head. He turned about to leave once again, I grabbed his arm thinking, preventing him from leaving.

" don't go." I whispered, I could barely hear my own voice so I doubt he heard me.

That was washed away when he turned back to me and smiled and sat down next to me. I tugged  at him to lay down with me, but he gladly obliged to. I curled up in his chest, my heart calming down at the heat of his body. His strong arms wrapped my waist as they pull me in, making me more flushed against him. I breathe in and out, nervous about this whole thing. I mean this hot man is holding me and cuddling me and let me tell you, his abs though. They do be hard. I smile to myself, I mean, it's blissful being in his arms.
That wasn't the only thing that was hard.
My face flashes as my thigh rubs against him.
It was completely unintentional, I was simply trying to get closer to his chest yet I discovered something else. I slyly looked up at him and I noticed him blushing as well.

Something about him blushing was just so adorable. It kind of made me wanna try some thing else.

It's kind of embarrassing but I push my leg in between his and then move it around a bit.

" what do you think you're doing?"  His voice sounded restrained.

" situating myself" I smile.

" really? Well... I think we should change positions."

"How so?" I'm kind of confused. What do you mean change positions? Wait!? Does he mean he didn't like it? Maybe he wants to get away from me.

"Like this."

Suddenly he's on top of me, my hands that were pressed against his chest now pinned above my head. I let out a quick squeak. He removes one of his hands from mine, making it so that he's putting me with only one of his hands and the other starts to roam my body.

You thought 😏😏
Sorry it's short lol I have summer school and work so I've been super busyyyy 😩😩. I'll update when I get more time. If y'all want anything specific to happen in the upcoming scenes (which I think y'all can guess is going to happen) just comment 😌