24

:)

Pain floods my head as I open my eyes. I look around, I'm in a new room. And there are no windows and the ceilings are way too tall. The walls are black, the ceiling is black, I glanced down, the bed's black. I looked up again, the bed frame, the, what I suppose is the closet door, the carpeting, the pillows, that chain, those curtains, which makes no sense why they're there because there are no windows but, it's all black.

"Wait", I relist everything once again.

...

"That chain?" I look back at where I saw the chain. It's laying gently on the floor; I follow it along as it goes near and then up the bed frame. I lose track of it under the covers, to which I throw off. I continue to follow it with my eyes till it hits my feet.

"What the fuck is this?" I mumble to myself. I fiddle with the band around my ankle. I didn't notice till now but it's quite cool against my skin. Cold and hard. I must've not noticed it because my head has been throbbing. I stand up and follow the path the chain makes.

I'm not sure why I'm not absolutely losing my shit to this whole thing. Maybe I'm too tired from everything that happened, maybe I got used to this.

I'll stick with the first idea because I don't think I'll ever get used to the crazy things that have been happening to me.

It leads to a surprise, surprise, black door. I twist the nob.

It's locked.

Great.

Okay, so that doesn't work.

Well, the door's made of wood, so I'll smash it with something.

I pick up a chair, it's got some metal lining on it. Yes, the metal is black.

I throw it against the door.

"It made a dent. Oh! I'll just swing at it with the chair like it's a bat." I smile and pick the chair back up. Kenji is weird to do this to me. I swing and smash the door. Enough for me to climb through it. Once on the other side, I rush to the closet window.

The view is awful, I wonder where I'm at. Probably some secret house that Kenji has. Anyway! Off to find the end of the chain. Walking along the side of the hallway, I come to find the end wasn't that far from the door.

"It's in there tight," I mumble, staring at the screws holding what's keeping me captive. I shrug and am about to look for something to get it off when an unfamiliar voice appears.

"Well, aren't you a weird one."

"Excuse me?!" No man of Kenji's would call me weird, well, to my face at least.

"I said what I said. On top of that, you aren't the prettiest either. I wonder why he likes you so much. Honestly, you're quite normal. Not that it matters, as long as he cares about you, you'll be his ruin." He smirks. "Finally."

"What are you saying?! You're a bitch, anyway who the fuck are you?!"

"Now is that any way to talk to your-"

"You spoke rudely to me first you little-" A sudden pain against my face shuts me up.

He just slapped me. The hoe just slapped me?!

"I honestly don't know what he sees in you, he definitely didn't inherit my taste in women."

"Wait-"

He waves his hand and suddenly a sharp object strikes my head.

I fall to the floor. My vision is blurry. I don't lose consciousness, but my body won't move.

"Get her back into her room. Come"

I'm lifted up and swiftly carried down the small hallway. Each step causes my body to ache more and more. This guy walks so aggressively.

I'm placed on the bed. Damn, it really isn't a good bed.

"And fix her manners, she's such an insolent little-"

"Understood Boss."

"Don't interrupt me." The man falls to the floor, motionless. Almost immediately two men appear. My vision is starting to stabilize more. They pick up the man, I just barely see a knife protruding from his stomach.

He's completely motionless.

Someone replaces his spot and this 'Boss' continues on.

"I need her fucked up. That brat of a boy needs to learn a lesson not to mess with me. Taking over MY damn group." He storms out.

Kenji? Taking over a group? The only one he took over was the Royal Mafia, and he took over after his dad-. Oh shit. His dad.

That's his dad?! I know they don't have a good relationship but Kenji never told me much about his family.

My thoughts are cute off when I'm yanked from the bed. I face plant onto the floor. Pain bashes my back.

I scream out in pain.

"Shut up." Another swing. Another wave of pain. I cover my face with my hands.

They're wet. Just barely, I manage to look at them between hits. They're covered in blood.

The floor's wet.

It's the blood from the guy earlier.

Oh Shit.

The room.

It's black to hide the blood.