Kiss?

~Type's POV~

Once that man pulled me down, he lifted me up and threw my body over his shoulder.

Don't worry though...I'll make his life a living hell. In the worst possible way I can think of....

He opened the door and grabbed his coat on the way out before tossing it over my body. I'm still restrained but those bitches had shocked looks on their faces.

"B-boss, do you r-really want h-him!?

I hissed and reached out my hands to swipe at them before I felt a sharp sting on my ass. I immediately froze and pulled my body back to look into this man's face.

"Did you just spank me!??"

He did it again and frowned.

"Hey-"

"Shut up. If you keep talking before we make it back to my room, I'll have no choice but to gag you or even drug you."

He still proceeded to move my body back over his shoulder. This man!!

Ohh, I'm going to make your life so fucking miserable. Just watch me...

My body was flung into the backseat of a car and I felt him climb in beside me and just say the word,"Room."

What room bitch!!? I'm guessing the person driving knew what he meant and started driving off.

He proceeded to cross his arms and legs before lowering his head and closing his eyes...

Is he really going to sleep!?

What's wrong with this man!?

I peered over at him but he didn't move a single muscle. Is he really asleep...?

My arms and legs are sore from him wrapping his tie and belt around them. When will he take them off? My body shuddered....I'm cold. Those bitches shoved me into a pink colored lace robe and just a small pair of boxers.

Oh yeah! I still have his coat over my back! Since you put it over me, I'll use it. With restraints it's hard though. Ugh, I'll just place it over my chest.

I hate them. You know, I could use this man and eventually gain enough favor from him to punish those bastards. Wouldn't that be fun?

Wait........what the hell is wrong with me!?

Am I suddenly in a historical drama where I have to please the emperor to gain favor just so I'm not harmed by the other bitches in his harem!?

Oh how low I have gone!

Ugh, this drive is way too long!!! Hmmm, I'm starting to feel a little hungry. I should ask if he'll feed me. He did say if you were good you got good food and other privileges. I wonder if that still accounts for me if I just let him do whatever he wants.

It would be nice to be able to shop without worrying if I'll be able to pay bills or get food afterwards.

Except for the fact I have to be a whore for this man, it would be a pretty nice deal...if you liked being forced to sleep with people.

After what felt like forever, the car suddenly stopped and my ankles were grabbed again and I was pulled out and flung over his shoulder again.

"Hey! You didn't have to grab my ankles!"

"Shut up."

Tch, I thought you were asleep.

All I could see was a shiny clean floor and a few shoes that probably belonged to workers. They always have those weird black shoes on.