Morning After

~Type's POV~

Everything hurt when I woke up. I couldn't even open my eyes. My muscles throbbed with even the slightest of movement.

A whimper left my lips, and then I felt cool glass against my forehead.

I opened my bleary eyes and saw him sitting up next to me stark naked.

I gulped and tried to say something, but my throat felt like sand. I tried to move my hands, but my fingertips just flinched.

"Come on, kitten. Drink this up, and you'll feel like less shit."

He pressed the glass to my lips and slowly poured it down my throat. It burned, but it made my throat and tongue scream in pain.

I winced as he pulled me up to lean against the pile of pillows behind me.

"Don't choke. Be grateful I'm using the expensive goods on you. Just one glass is worth about $10,000."

I tried to relax my muscles and sit up properly, but a stinging sharp pain shot down my spine into my ass.

It felt like cold water had been dumped over when realization flooded my brain.

My virginity was gone.

He took it last night.

And I don't even remember what happened.

Did he drug me again?

It wouldn't be a surprise to me. He did it the first night I was here.

What would stop him from doing it again?

I looked down at my body and shuddered when I saw it. There were hickies, scratches, bruises, and bite marks along my body from the skin I could see.

I don't want to see what the rest looks like.

I don't even want to imagine it.

I glanced over at him and saw him observing me. He finished the drink and placed the glass on the nightstand next to the bed.

"Finally found your brain? The aphrodisiac should have worn off a while ago."

"So you did drug me." I stated.

He side eyed me and shrugged.

"What? You really think if I didn't I would've been able to fuck you? Better if your body gets used to my cock before your head. Too troublesome dealing with you fighting me or laying like some lifeless doll."

I bit my lip as small tears filled my eyes.

"But I wanted to remember my first time." I whispered.

"That's what you're worried about? Here, watch the damn TV then." He scoffed.

I watched as the always black TV suddenly turned on with bright lights and colors. The screen quickly changed to the room at that exact moment. I waved my hand and watched my TV hand do the same.

I could also see him fiddling with a tablet next to me until I watched us go back hours before. The screen resumed when I was on the bed and he had returned from the bathroom.

I watched as I willingly clung to him, even when he first thrust into my body. I watched him fuck me on the very bed I was sitting on. I could only stand a few minutes until I buried my face into the blanket.

"What's wrong? I thought you wanted to remember your first time? Or do you want the real thing instead of some pixels?" He teased.

I froze when I felt him move beside me and push me down. I panicked and tried to push myself away.