Submission

~Tharn's POV~

This is infuriating.

I was being so nice today. My pet had a wonderful new outfit that suited his beauty curves, and he was on his best behavior all morning. He was absolutely perfect.

But now he's too perfect.

Now he keeps getting eyefucked by filthy scum even when he's quiet curled up in my lap like a human kitten.

He's mine, you insolent fools!

It almost makes me want him to choke on my cock right in front of their faces.

I'm not into that, so I won't. However, that doesn't stop me from showing off exactly who he belongs to. I brought his head back and sucked on his neck to create a line of dark red hickies. I could feel his pulse fluttering on my lips. 

His lips parted with small whimpers, leaving me wanting to rip more from him.

How adorable my sweet kitten sounds.

"Be a doll baby and go get me a drink while I finish up here. The bar knows what I drink. Get yourself something if you want." I ordered him.

He nodded and slid out of my lap to walk downstairs to the bar. I watched the swaying fabric move over his sweet ass as he limped away, his ankle still isn't ready to bear his full weight.

His outfit today was a long, bloody red silk shirt with a leather belt around his waist, highlighting his delicious curves. He looked like walking sin.

Unfortunately, I was not the only one watching him.

"Keep your eyes off. He's mine for a reason. Don't give me an excuse to remove those eyes of yours." I warned.

The man across the table from me snorted. He slumped back and spread his legs in an obscene gesture.

"He's a whore. They all do the same shit. Doesn't matter who fucks them. How much to have a go at him?" He laughed at himself.

Hmm, another man to kill today. Just because you're a mob boss doesn't mean shit compared to me. Even you can easily be replaced.

Now, to play a little game.

My kitten came back up the stairs, teasing more thigh as the fabric moved up and down with each limp step. He had my drink in his hands and kneeled to give it to me. His submission has been exhilarating all day long.

"Kitten, see the man over there? His life is now in your hands. We are going to play a little game." I explained before dragging him back onto my lap.

"He says all whores are the same. You all do the same stuff no matter who you fuck. Now the game is really simple. If he convinces you to fuck he lives. If you refuse, he dies after being the star whore of the night."

His eyes watered and he started shaking his head frantically. His hands clung to my shirt as he started giving frantic kisses all over my face and neck.

"P-please! Y-you promised! I'm o-only yours! N-no! P-please! I-" He started begging before I silenced him with my finger against his lips.