Almost Square One

~3rd POV~

Type woke up groggy and cold. He stretched his arms out and rose up to look around. He didn't see Tharn anywhere. His side of the bed was cold, and Type didn't know what to think. He wrapped the blanket around himself and slipped out of bed.

He wrinkled his nose as he walked towards the bathroom. He smelled something strong. Similar to when his bathroom back home was cleaned.

Type cleaned himself up and got dressed before leaving the room.

He walked around until he saw a familiar face standing in the living room.

"Aren't you the man that took the guy from the bar away?" Type asked.

Champ turned back to face Type before nodding.

"Yes, I'm No's owner." He plainly answered.

Champ had been called by Tharn to rush over and watch Type while he did some gardening work he started on last night.

"Where's Master? I didn't dress him this morning." Type asked.

"He's working. He left early this morning. You are staying here unless he calls me to bring you." Champ finalized before walking to the kitchen.

Type followed him like a little duck.

He wanted Master. Not him.

"Hey, what's your name?"

Champ ignored him while he poured fresh coffee into his mug. He was already frustrated since he was called while he was balls deep into Techno and couldn't finish.

He got blueballed by Tharn, and then he got stuck babysitting.

"Hey! I need a name!" Type whined.

Champ grunted into his coffee. No didn't have bratty behavior. He could not stand brats like Tharn could. While Tharn loved the thrill of dominating and manipulating his toys into perfect pets, Champ loved already submissive behavior and not having to train his pets. He did not have the patience for it.

No wasn't his preferred pet behavior wise, but with a few warnings and plenty of punishments, he was quickly perfect.

Type was quickly getting annoyed while Champ let his complaints fill his thoughts.

He wanted his master and this guy was ignoring him!

Type was wondering how the cheerful bubble could stand such a guy with a stick up his ass. He stomped back upstairs into their room and flung down the blanket.

He looked around the room and found some metal lamp. He grabbed it and went over to the window.

It was lightly snowing, but Type could still feel the chill radiating from the window. He took a deep breath and flung the lamp at the window, shattering it.

He hid in the closet when he heard hurried steps racing into the room.

"I don't fucking know! It was just a loud smashing sound! He was pouting because I wouldn't give him my name!"

Champ groaned, looking at the smashed window.

"He broke the goddamn window. No, he's throwing a tantrum. Because he was looking for you, and I said he was only leaving if you called for him. Besides, he's camping out in your closet so he didn't leave." Champ explained.

Type pouted at his failed plan and kicked open the door to march over to Champ.

"Tell Master I wanna be with him! I don't want to stay in this place alone with you!" Type complained while whining.