Alone

~3rd POV~

Type finally stirred awake around noon, his stomach growling loud enough to wake him. He whimpered and rubbed the sleep from his eyes before sitting up.

He was still in the black nightgown that now had a few rips in the fabric. He pouted as he left the bed and went to the bathroom to wash up. Once Type didn't feel sticky anymore, he went to the closet and removed the nightgown to put on boxers and a shirt.

He left the closet and stood in front of the door contemplating. Would Master be fine with him leaving the room to go and get something to eat?

He chewed on his lip while Tharn saw him from the other side of the cameras inside his room. His cameras alerted him of movement, and he knew Type was finally awake.

He pressed a button and spoke into the microphone.

Type jumped and screamed when he first heard someone talking.

"Go ahead. Eat whatever your stomach desires. Just come straight back here when you finish."

Type's eyes kept scanning the room, trying to figure out where the sound was coming from.

"Don't bother. Now go before I change my mind."

Type stood by the door flabbergasted. He knew about the cameras in the room but he had just forgotten about them. He kinda had more important things to worry about.

He turned the handle and left the room. He stood in the middle of the long hallway feeling lost. He never had to walk to the dining table by himself. Master always led him.

He started limping down the hallway, hearing his own feet shuffling along the way. He took a right at the first turn and met another long hallway until he took a right again.

He was yet again faced with another long hallway.

He walked down this one and finally found the familiar dining room. Type looked around, trying to find someone to ask for help, but then he saw the main servant. He was busy ordering 2 others to sweep the first floor when he noticed Type behind him.

"Are you wanting lunch, sir?" He asked Type.

"Um.....yes, please. You can just point me to the kitchen so I can make something." Type mumbled.

"Nonsense. Just sit down and we'll have lunch for you soon. Any requests?"

Type shook his head while he sat down and the butler left to prepare his lunch. Type sat awkwardly in his seat, waiting in silence for a while when he heard a small bell.

The doors opened, and a tray of food was brought out. They served his lunch and bowed before leaving the dining room.

Type looked down at his plate to see what he had. He had a bowl of noodles, a small bowl of rice, and a slice of some cake.

Type dug in and enjoyed his food. The grumbling ceased, and he ate his fill. Once he finished his cake, he patted his stomach in satisfaction before stretching his body out like a kitten.

Someone came a cleared the table and he left to go back to the room. Once he was finally back, he was almost tempted to go back to sleep.

Type went over to the table and placed a cushion on the floor to sit down on. He got comfortable and picked a puzzle box to spread around the table. He leaned the box up to see the picture and began searching for all the edge pieces.

***I don't trust you if you don't start a puzzle by doing the edge pieces first👀***

He started connecting the tiny pieces one by one for hours until he started seeing the beautiful owl flying in the night sky. He almost had the owl finished, but he had completed the top part of the sky earlier.