Russia

~3rd POV~

Tharn was mainly silent during the first half of the flight, drinking a cup of coffee every now and then. Type had just finished a small breakfast and was dozing in his reclined seat.

His body was curled up in the seat with his face squished against his fist. Tharn watched him sleep and admired how cute he was even unconscious. Maybe he should try fucking him awake one day.

Their flight would take a while, but soon, they were down to 2 hours until they landed.

Tharn already made sure all necessary arrangements were made, and he was ready to go before he got off the plane. He walked over to Type and slapped his ass to wake him.

All that did was earn Tharn a whine and bleary eyes staring up at him.

"Get your ass up and get properly dressed. I don't want to hear you complaining because it's cold."

Type nodded and stretched his body until it shook with all the soreness leaving him. He grabbed his carry-on bag and went to the bathroom to change. He washed his face to rejuvenate himself and then proceeded to get undressed.

Once he was naked, he finally saw a glimpse of himself for the first time in a while.

Type stared at himself.

His skin had a natural soft flush that was currently tainted with mild bruising in the shape of fingerprints. There were hickies and bitemarks around his collarbones, and the collar that stayed latched around his neck. His eyes were a little swollen with sleep, but his lips were still plump and juicy. He raised his hand to touch his face when a warm hand beat him to it.

"Admiring how beautiful you are, kitten?" Tharn complemented while brushing stray hairs behind Type's adorable reddening ears.

"You t-think I'm pretty?" Type blushed while staring down at his feet.

He flinched when he felt Tharn lean down and whisper into his ear.

"I know how beautiful my kitten is."

Tharn's breath tickled his ear as he squirmed under Tharn's unyielding gaze.

Type gasped as Tharn's hand suddenly came down between his shoulder blades and shoved his chest against the sink. Tharn plunged 2 fingers into Type and scissored his hole open, curling and spreading it for himself.

Type's head was facedown, but Tharn grabbed his collar and pulled him up.

"Look how much more beautiful you are choking on my cock." Tharn stated before fully sheathing himself inside Type.

Type watched his own face get so red and flushed, with his mouth open letting every sound leave his lips. He could see Tharn moving behind him with his jaw clenched as he devoted his energy into fucking Type. Tharn kept his hand at Type's throat, and one kept squeezing his hip as he watched every thrust of his make Type's ass jiggle.

The boy's body hadn't changed too much, but it seemed to definitely accept Tharn's dick easier. Every thrust left Type breathless while Tharn kept rambling about how beautiful he was during sex.

Type didn't know his face could get that red.

His legs felt like jelly, quickly losing feeling in them and straining himself to stay upright. Tharn seemed to have special senses warning him of it because he suddenly pulled out, turned Type towards him, and lifted him up against the door.

Every thrust seemed to reach deeper, making it borderline painful, but Type's body convulsed as pleasure washed over him. Tharn took him to the sink and set him on the counter.