Auction

~3rd POV~

Type was kissing on Tharn's neck while he eagerly waited for Tharn's promise of being able to see pretty things. They were sitting on the highest level, peering over the rows of seats for other participants.

Tharn was talking to Nikolai, telling him more efficient ways to train whores after the incident earlier. Type didn't understand what was being said, but he didn't care.

He would get to see pretty things.

Type swung his legs back and forth over the arm of the chair they were cuddled up in. He thought about the possibility of convincing Tharn to buy something for their home.

Tharn was listening to Nikolai ramble while scratching under Type's chin like he was an actual cat. Type was much better at following him now. His actions earlier proved that.

"Does his foot not hurt from earlier? I'm sure he strained it, trying to escape him." Nikolai asked Tharn.

Tharn side eyed him in annoyance. He grasped Type ankle and squeezed, but Type didn't even flinch. He was too busy teaching himself how to be suggestive by touching all over Tharn.

Tharn smirked to himself in slight pride. He has started to get Type to crave for his cock. Everything should be a walk in the park soon.

"The drugs given to him are strong. I could break it again, and he still wouldn't feel it." Tharn said while trailing his fingers across Type's ankle.

Type was practically purring in his lap and kept seeking Tharn's hands all over his body. He'll reward him with a gift. Maybe something will attract his eye in the auction.

It should be starting soon.

Tharn looked at the giant screen above the stage that would display pictures of the items and the highest bid until someone else bid higher. He just hopes this auction isn't a waste of his precious time.

He grabbed his glass of bourbon and took a sip. He didn't feel that burn in his throat anymore. After drinking it for so long, that burn is something he missed.

The screen suddenly came on, and a man got on stage to announce the start of the auction. Tharn set down his drink and slightly adjusted Type's body to really get ready for it.

Type whined at the movement but settled with putting his head on Tharn's shoulder.

The first item was a luxury estate. Tharn had no interest in such an estate that would lose value with its architecture. It was sold to some poor chump for way too much at 89.7 million.

Tharn just glanced at a few items, some being interesting but not enough to purchase. He saw a few pieces of land he almost wanted to bid on, but the owners wanted a trade instead of monetary payment.

Tharn was frustrated at this auction with the pathetic items being put out. The only things he's bought so far were authentic paintings from the 1800s. He'll add them to the gallery he's put together for himself to admire.

Only a couple of million was spent on them.

He'll just wait for the star item and then leave to go to their temporary place.

Finally, after 2 hours of agony, it was brought out. Tharn could not have been more pleased when he laid his eyes on it. He got Type off himself as he got up to grip the railings.

His eyes gleamed with the same eyes of a predatory locking onto prey.

"This is a never seen before treasure here just for your hands to claim! This is the first of its kind to be found in more than a carat! This red diamond is measured at 10 carats exactly! Bidding begins at 5 billion!"