Painful Heat

~3rd POV~

Type quickly went back to that room even if the plug Tharn put inside him was making walking weird for him.

Type closed the door to the room and went to the closet to try and see what the object was in the big mirror.

Type stretched and bent his body in different positions until he could see and not break his back in the process. All he could see was a small red object that just stuck out like a blaring sign.

Another sign he was closer to becoming a real whore for that man.

He sighed and clenched his hands into fists while going to the little spot he kept his clothes at to find new boxers. He wasn't going to acknowledge the object until that asshole came back to fuck with it.

He got a pair of boxers on and looked back at his clothes with a heavy sigh.

At this point, his only options that aren't lingerie are nightgowns and long t-shirts.

One thing Type hasn't pieced together yet is that Tharn really loved his legs.....and his ass. So Tharn ordered that Type received clothes that didn't cover his legs. Meaning no pants or anything that hid his legs from Tharn's eyes.

Type would just have to adjust to walking around with his legs on display.

He went back to the main room and sat around, memorizing the ceiling until the servant finally knocked on the door and came in.

It was another box of stuff. He dropped it off and left just as the box was out of his hands. Type went to open the box hoping for games, toys or even the remote to the damn TV.

But of course, he doesn't get that.

Disappointment filled Type as he looked down at the box filled with books and cd cases about porn.

He groaned and closed the box before flopping onto the couch. Hr winced when he felt the object move inside him. He adjusted his body and got comfortable again. Why did he ever expect the bastard to get what he wanted?

Why would he ever just give him what he wanted? He hasn't done much of anything to earn the perks of being his personal whore.

Type tried to take a nap on the couch but failed since his brain thought he wasn't bored enough yet. Everything just seemed so boring and time just dragged in this room.

Type was bored for an hour before he finally rummaged through the box and found a book with the most plot and the least amount of sex.

It was about some boy accidentally running into some billionaire and was so pretty that he was tracked down. There was still lots of sex because the billionaire was into a bunch of kinky shit.

The boy was drawn very prettily though and the billionaire was sexy.

Type was entranced in the story and ignored the fact that Tharn was home because the boy was about to be attacked by some jealous ex.

Tharn observed Type laying on the bed with 5 books around him with his nose buried in one. He was quiet as he approached the bed and peeked over Type's shoulder to see what he was reading.

He grew bored after a few seconds and decided to lift up Type's shirt and rip down his boxers.

Type snapped out of his book flipped onto his back while Tharn climbed over him.

"Busy kitten?" Tharn sarcastically asked before teasing the plug inside Type.

Type dropped the book and lightly whimpered when Tharn settled between his legs. The plug was pulled out and 2 fingers quickly replaced it.