No More Fight

~3rd POV~

Type was limp in his web when Tharn finally returned. Tharn had been gone for about 2 hours, finishing his work for the day.

Tharn removed his clothes before lifting Type's face up. His eyes were glazed over, his face hot to the touch with dried tears, and so much saliva dripping off Tharn's belt.

Tharn lowered Type back onto the bed and removed the ropes, holding his legs. Type's body twitched at the touch of sheets onto his sweaty body.

"See what happens, Kitten? All you had to do was please me. You were doing a good job all day, but then you betrayed me in the end. Be grateful I like fucking you or you would've been left here to become a whore." Tharn sighed.

Tharn undid all the ropes and brought Type into his arms to kiss along his body. Type seemed to respond to Tharn's touches, but his brain was mush for staying how he was for 2 hours.

Tharn undid the belt around his mouth and tossed it to the floor to observe the red mark on Type's cheeks from the force.

Type's head was limp on Tharn's shoulder while the rest of his body seemed to shake and convulse. His nerves were on overdrive, and the still lingering effects of the aphrodisiac didn't help.

"Talk to me, Kitten. Do you understand what you did wrong?"

Mumbles were all that left Type's lips.

Tharn let him go and watched as he went limp on the sheets. Type's body was beautiful in Tharn's eyes. The red marks from the rope were like brands of sin on his soft, pure skin.

Type's skin had a rosy glow due to the aphrodisiac causing his body to flush and glisten with sweat. Tharn would clean him, but he'll end up dirty, so there was no use bathing him twice.

Tharn quickly spread Type's legs and was able to immediately thrust in from how relaxed Type's body was. Soft whimpers left Type's lips while Tharn once again had his way with him.

Type's eyes eventually fluttered open to those damn colorful orbs in his eyes, thrumming noises, and a sore dry throat. His body ached like it had been hit with the force of the earth, and his skin felt sticky.

He tried to sit up, but his wrists and ankles were restrained by ropes tied to the bed posts.

He felt movement behind him and went as still as possible when he felt the smallest kiss to his shoulder.

"Do you understand what you did wrong, pet?"

Type nodded his head frantically while tugging his wrists away from the ropes. Tharn's hand immediately squeezed his wrist with almost enough force to snap it before forcing Type onto his stomach.

"Apparently not if you're still struggling against the ropes. We're going back and I'll finish your punishment when we return. " Tharn scowled in Type's ear.

Tharn once again penetrated Type, and hoarse cries were the only sounds capable of leaving his mouth.

He should've known better.

He should've been more patient.

He could've gained master's trust and then escaped.

Now, he doesn't know if he will ever be able to with Tharn's threats of death if he escaped.

Type's mind went blank for hours. His brain was still fried, and his body didn't actually get dinner last night, so he had no energy left.

He somewhat gained consciousness when he felt his body being dumped onto familiar sheets.