Punishment

~3rd POV~

Type stood behind Tharn as he watched the servants do their jobs. The one maid that left came back quickly with more food.

There was a very little part in Type that was pleading to be fed. He hasn't eaten in who knows how long and the grumbling of his stomach was about to drive him mad.

All of a sudden, Tharn waved his hand and all the servants disappeared.

"Come here." Tharn ordered.

Type padded over to Tharn's side and stood quietly. The throbbing pain in his cheek still lingered and the faint taste of his own blood was a small reminder of earlier events.

Tharn pushed his seat back away from the table and just pointed to the available space now in front of him.

Type quickly kneeled at his feet and just hoped that obeying would lead to food.

"This is your punishment for disobeying me earlier."

Tharn unbuckled his belt and pulled out his cock. It was half hard and a few pumps of his hand let it fill out in front of Type.

"Suck me off while I eat and if you somehow manage to make me cum before I finish, you will keep my cock warm until I am done. Start now."

Tharn got comfortable and began eating his meal while Type's brain went into overdrive. His hands clenched and beads of sweat gathered at the back of his neck.

Just the sight of his new master's cock terrified him. His was decent for his own body size but comparing his body mass to master's? He was a joke.

He's never touched a cock that wasn't his own muchless sucked one. How was he supposed to do this?

"You have 3 seconds to start or else your punishment will grow much, much worse." Tharn threatened.

Type panicked and grabbed the cock in front of him with both hands. His body trembled at the memory of the hand slapping his face.

He brought the cock close to his face and carefully tried to work his lips around the tip. The first taste of the cock was almost pleasant due to how hungry he was. Anything would probably satisfy his stomach.

It was weird. The throbbing flesh was foreign and the heat was shocking. He would just have to make sure not to accidentally use his teeth and to not get his face slapped again.

He tried to remember everything he could on blowjobs from any chick he let blow him before and the porn he watched as a slightly younger teen.

He tried to bring more into his mouth but his throat constricted as he gagged and he instinctively removed the cock from his mouth. He coughed and tried to recover from gagging.

Tharn wasn't pleased on his side though. He fisted Type's hair and brought his mouth closer to his cock again.

"Start over. Satisfy me and then you'll eat." Tharn tempted before letting Type's hair go.

Type trembled as he tried again for the chance of food.

He did his best to swallow more and let his tongue dance around the heavy weight in his mouth. Type got a rhythm down to take in a few inches without gagging and licking wherever his tongue could reach.

His brain lost any sense of time until he felt a hand push his head back. He had saliva and precum smeared around his lips when the cock left his mouth.

Tharn, on the other hand, was deeply disappointed. You'd think a man would know how to give a blowjob or at least be able to actually use their tongue.