*evil laughter*

a/n: warning, some parts may allude to sex. don't read if you're uncomfortable hehe

"Fuck—" He cried out in pleasure.

"Mmm.."

"Chaeyoung," He sighs, "This is—"

Ignoring the way her real name falls casually from his lips, Rosé hums again in response to urge him to continue, "Yeah?"

"This is—" He pauses again, and she watches him with his eyes closed and brows knitting together, as he struggles to come up with something to say. Cute, she thinks.

"This is.. This is fantastic!" He finally exclaims and leans back into the couch as he lowered his bowl on her coffee table, hand wiping across his lips to get the grease off and Rosé scowls at the sight before handing him over a napkin.

"That's a very nasty habit, Jungkook."

"I'm sorry, babe." He smiles, "It's just— you're a genius, you know that?"

She feels heat rushed up her skin from the pet name and Rosé bites down her lips to stop herself from smiling. To be honest, it wasn't completely her idea. She had actually gotten it from the movie Parasite.

Jungkook had been unimpressed at first when she suggested they ate $2 instant Jjapaguri from the 7/11 near her dorm. But when she fished out her prized leftover steak from the microwave to cut it up into the noodles — suffice to say, he had been intrigued.

"We should eat that soon, it's starting to melt." Rosé raises her chin towards the pint of cotton candy flavoured ice-cream Jungkook had left on the table.

"Oh, yeah yeah," He says as he leans forward to grab the dessert and the spoons it came with, "We should."

//

After finishing their quick meal and dessert, the two quickly set off to clear the mess they had made in the living room and Rosé had been extra careful to not leave behind any evidences that Jungkook had been in her dorm. Because Lisa would probably nag her for days if she found out, and then insist she tell her everything. And that scares her more than she'd like to admit because her roommate can be very persistent and very nosy. Who knows what ideas Jennie would come up with if she hears about it.

Jungkook, on the other hand, had seemed pretty calm about everything. While Rosé had felt at her wits end over the fact that she invited a man over, Jungkook had looked way too nonchalant. And Rosé had sulked momentarily at the thought that maybe he was just used to girls inviting him over to their rooms. Whatever.

"Looks like it's still raining.." Jungkook sighs as he watches through the windows, the dark clouds pouring heavily onto the streets downstairs.

Merely saying he had been disappointed by the weather would be an understatement. He swore he had checked his weather app and he remembers it said clearly, "Cloudy with 20% chance of rain."

And that 20% is the reason why he's spending lunch in Rosé's dorm room right now. But somehow he realised that he kinda prefers this plan more — if the goosebumps spreading at the back of his neck upon the thought of being in a confined space alone with Rosé had been any indication.

"W-we can watch a movie if you'd like," He heard her squeak shyly behind him and a small smile appeared on his lips before he turned around to look at her. "Okay."

//

There was no way she could concentrate on the movie. For one, Jungkook just had to pick a Nicholas Sparks movie and Rosé absolutely hated anything that got to do with Nicholas Sparks — she was just never a fan of romantic melodramas! Second, she was sitting way too close to him on the couch, and the masculine scent of his cologne wafting through her nose is making everything even more difficult.